IGNORED

Toronto International Bike show 2011

paysaw

Am definately planning to go...just not sure what day i will be able to make it. Most likely on friday. Last year was a disappointment for me. I had said to myself never to go again. But when the shows in town, its hard to resist. Its getting a bit expensive to go to these shows, especially if you don't really need to buy anything. Saturday will probably be too crowded, so i may try for fri. Will be on a lookout for our members. Would be nice to meet someone there and maybe have coffee together...though i prefer to be on my own when i am looking around so as not to bore someone when i want to spend a little more time on things that interest me.

Will try and take pics of interest and post here later.:canada:

Abdul

I'll be going either Friday or Saturday. There is a $3.00 off coupon for Friday or for Saturday after 5:00 p.m., but I hate the thought of getting caught in rush hour traffic on the way out Friday afternoon, so Saturday a.m. is looking more attractive. Went last year and was impressed by the displays and custom bikes (Got some nice pics of those.) The vintage bike club I also belong to (C.V.M.G.) had a nice display with some very interesting machines..well worth seeing.

I plan on going Friday through the day. Abdul, looks like we may be there at the same time and it would be great if we and any others going on Friday could connect. Send me a post or just call me at the show when you are there - my cp # is 416 4459 6119.

Evan

I plan on going Friday through the day. Abdul, looks like we may be there at the same time and it would be great if we and any others going on Friday could connect. Send me a post or just call me at the show when you are there - my cp # is 416 4459 6119.

Evan

HI Evan...

Am planning on meeting around 1 pm with Ray (paysaw). Have his cp number too. Will give you a call around 12.40 pm to let you know the meeting point...preferably meet for a little snack or coffee. Any one else planning on coming, keep in touch with Evan on his cel.

See u guys tomorrow.:banana:

Abdul.:canada:

okay...lets keep things simple. we meet at the ACE CAFE in Hall 4A at 1 pm.( for those like me that don't like carrying a cp) and print your 3 dollar off coupon here... http://www.supershowevents.com/super/ss11-coupon.html

Edited by chabicheka
added info

Got back from the show. Not bad as i had expected. Was well worth it, i think, this time.

Met Evan at the meeting place we had decided on, right on time, and chated for a while.

Ray wasn't able to make it, due to some emergency, but he did call to let us know.

Wasn't planning on getting anything, but the wallet felt a lot lighter on my way out. :mo money:

Took lots of pictures, which i will try and post soon. The damn battery went dead on me later in the evening, but i think i did get some good and interesting pictures.:photographing:

There was a big crowd for a friday. Its probably going to be crazy on sat. Good luck to the guys that are planning on going sat.

Lots of used as well as new bikes at the show. Custom bike area was pretty impressive, as well as the older ( vintage?) area. Lots of shops seling their wares. The usual helmets,jackets,accessories,trailers,campers,sunglasses etc etc.

All in all, was well worth it.:thumbsup2:

I've been several times but don't think i'll be able to make it this year.always a great time though. I'm sorry i won't be there to meet you guys.

Hey....there is always another time. Hopefully we will see you soon. Try and make it to the "marcarl meet" in Brantford.