IGNORED

Offer from Oberlin Inn for Maintenance Day

Freebird

The Oberlin Inn emailed Nance56 with the following information. Due to the way that they did us last year, I am NOT endorsing them in any way but felt it only fair to at least let you all know.

"The Oberlin Inn contacted me and told me that they would let us have rooms for the 89.95 same as always. I told them that we were not happy with the treatment that our members received. She said that they were aware of that, but that several stayed there last year. I will leave this to you to post it if you want. She said to just tell them you are with ventureriders and you will get that rate. We do not have any type of agreement with them. She just wanted to extend the offer. I do know that this was out of her hands and she was not happy either. When you are an employee you do not always get a say in the matter."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, the Comfort Inn we stayed at was a lot cheaper, very nice, and definately Biker friendly!! A no brainer for us...

I tried to make some reservations today and they said cant make them before 45 days prior to date. Or I can go to some web site to make them ( Hotels dot com or something like that) what gives anyone know??? :bang head::bang head:

Star4772

Actually those staying at your place will have a bonus,:whistling: I'll be camping as well. :Laugh: I know that will make everyone want to stay at your place Don.:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

:think: Now lets see the three choices were, 1-oberlin inn, 2-comfort inn and 3-camping at Don's :think:

.:think: Now its down to only two choices, 1- oberlin inn and 2- comfort inn.:doh: Cheeze and I just bought a new tent to :bang head:

I tried to make some reservations today and they said cant make them before 45 days prior to date. Or I can go to some web site to make them ( Hotels dot com or something like that) what gives anyone know??? :bang head::bang head:

Star4772

They may have been talking about the the choice hotels website. It is:

http://www.choicehotels.com