IGNORED

They call her The Crusher!

Sleeperhawks Mechanic

I can see it now......she gets mad at ya, breaks out the hardware and wham, bam...But, how would you go about explaining that to the doctor (or the cops) ?

"Your Honor, I was minding my own business, when I first saw her and I just blurted out that they should have separate zipcodes. I mean really, look at those things. They should be painted grey and have Goodyear stenciled on them. Anyway, then she ripped her shirt off and the next thing I remember is waking up in the ER with a concussion" The only other thing I remember is a vague recollection of her asking me to hold a beer can."

I can see it now......she gets mad at ya, breaks out the hardware and wham, bam...But, how would you go about explaining that to the doctor (or the cops) ?

"Your Honor, I was minding my own business, when I first saw her and I just blurted out that they should have separate zipcodes. I mean really, look at those things. They should be painted grey and have Goodyear stenciled on them. Anyway, then she ripped her shirt off and the next thing I remember is waking up in the ER with a concussion" The only other thing I remember is a vague recollection of her asking me to hold a beer can."

And you honor she ruined a perfectly good can of beer....:missingtooth:

There is actually a local legend stripper named Morgana, here in Atlanta at the Clairmont Lounge. (A must visit when in Atlanta) that crushes beer cans in her cleavage and has done so three shows a night for the past thirty years. She also does an act with a live full grown Boa Constrictor.

If I'm Lying I'm Dying.

Guest scarylarry
There is actually a local legend stripper named Morgana, here in Atlanta at the Clairmont Lounge. (A must visit when in Atlanta) that crushes beer cans in her cleavage and has done so three shows a night for the past thirty years. She also does an act with a live full grown Boa Constrictor.

If I'm Lying I'm Dying.

I'll be there before dark :banana::banana: