IGNORED

On Sale At Canadian Tire

saddlebum

I know they call it a gel seat, but it actually is not, it's an air seat, it has air pockets in it, not gel. I suppose we could call them on it, but hey, I have a gel and am not happy with it and this is the one that folks are saying works well and for 10 bucks, it's worth a try.

I "ass"ume :whistling: that when you sit on it it just folds over the edges of the seat...but when the extra folds over, wouldn't it rub on the side case or tank cover?

No rub damage caused?

What do you do with it when parked away from home?

Does it tie on somehow?

Everyone has had varying success and failure with added cushions, recently I was introduced to the Aqua -Air Cushion. These were originally designed for medical situations like wheelchairs and such but have been used alot for bikers. I can tell you that these things are incredible, they are fully adjustable based an amount of water as well as air added. Any one else tried one of these? Don't have the link but you can google 'aqua-air cushion' and it should pop up.

All the best,

norm

I "ass"ume :whistling: that when you sit on it it just folds over the edges of the seat...but when the extra folds over, wouldn't it rub on the side case or tank cover?

No rub damage caused?

What do you do with it when parked away from home?

Does it tie on somehow?

Doesn't rub on anything. Held on by gravity and a cute little butt. (Mary's not mine) Through it in the trunk when not being used. Except for once. That one got lost going down the hwy.

I "ass"ume that when you sit on it it just folds over the edges of the seat...but when the extra folds over, wouldn't it rub on the side case or tank cover? --- No rub damage caused?

This is a good point. For me, while it didn't rub on side, it did force me to sit in a less comfortable riding position and I could no longer put my feet flat on the ground until I cut the gel with scissors so it fit the top of my seat. Very easy to cut and works very well. No need to cut or sew anything but the inside gel pad.