IGNORED

Group buy .... 1st Gen/Vmax Solid Motor Mounts

sgn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get four more sets we can get this started.

Some of you that are active with the VMAX groups please let them know. My source says after 20 he can make as many as needed.

Steve

BUMP in progress

Might as well get a set for my 87.I could put them in over winter while I wait to find Outer fairing pieces to fix her up (accident 2 years ago).May even get her back on road next year(miss it alot). When would you like money and how to get it to you?

If Wizard765 doesn't mind you could ship mine with his and I would help with shipping and I could have a reason (none really needed tho) for a ride to his place. Ok with you Wizard765???

I am a member in both places but i hesitate to post there for you as I have received a less than enthusiastic response from there in the past. i should clarify that its not hostile, just feels like an ignore.:think:

It could just a me reading something into nothing but.....

Brian

The number needed was 25 (I am covering 5 sets - these will be given to some folks that have been a special help and they have been told)

So yes 1 more to go.

If you are on the edge of this I will NOT be ordering more to have for later, unless there is a huge demand (25 sets) this will be a ONE TIME deal.

No pressure but $$$$ are tight right now and I cannot afford to "sit" on extra sets.

Steve

BUMP!

The number needed was 25 (I am covering 5 sets - these will be given to some folks that have been a special help and they have been told)

So yes 1 more to go.

If you are on the edge of this I will NOT be ordering more to have for later, unless there is a huge demand (25 sets) this will be a ONE TIME deal.

No pressure but $$$$ are tight right now and I cannot afford to "sit" on extra sets.

Steve

BUMP!

You are a good man Steve.

RandyA

What kind of time frame for the payment/delivery? I think I might be experiencing the dreaded 2nd gear issue, so I'm trying to figure cost of the repairs vs. finding a different bike, so I'm still up in the air. If I repair, I'd want the mounts. If I replace, no saying what kind of bike it'd be.

Actually, for $50, I think I'll go for it. Worst case, I can sell it to someone else that didn't get in if I get a different bike.

-Andrew

Now that I have enough lined up I hope to have an exact time frame within a few days.

I was promised a very quick turn around when we reach the number needed and with yours WE ARE THERE !

Stand by all for more news in a new thread

Thanks Guys

Steve Neal

• 2 weeks later...

I'll take a set. I'm in Canada but I can't imagine shipping costing very much.

I definitely recommend shipping with USPS to Canada, not UPS. UPS ground has a nasty reputation shipping across the border by tacking on a bunch of rip off fees that you don't get with USPS.

I'll take a set. I'm in Canada but I can't imagine shipping costing very much.

I definitely recommend shipping with USPS to Canada, not UPS. UPS ground has a nasty reputation shipping across the border by tacking on a bunch of rip off fees that you don't get with USPS.

Shipping to Canada via USPS Flat Rate up to 4 lbs is $11.45US. They will ship in the small FR Box.

• 2 weeks later...

My source has injured his hand and arm and the process is going to be a few days away from making the final call for those who want to order.

At that time I will start a new thread and have all the information such as expected delivery date to me and expected ship date to those that order.

Hang in there guys and we will get this done ...

Steve