IGNORED

Group buy .... 1st Gen/Vmax Solid Motor Mounts

sgn

$50 is a very good price for these. I paid about double for my six.

Have fun changing all 6 of these with the engine in, it was a motha of a job. Oh, I cut out the baffle in the collector while I was there, I ordered all new crush gaskets, new clamps & nuts & bolts. Getting the front pipes off what a motha too.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to make sure that it was still on, I can deal with a pause, as my right hand is still sore. I'm most likely pulling my engine this winter as it seems to be starting the 2nd gear slip, so it'll be a good time to install those solid mounts.

Thanks for the update.

-Andrew

• 1 month later...

Still trying to get it done - my contact is dragging with a date that I could expect delivery to let everyone know.

When I first proposed this he said "no problem" now he is saying still no problem but the is having problems working out the time to deliver. I did get two sets from him and they look good and to spec. (RandyA has one set for him to check over also - he had nothing to do with the offer so please do not "bug" him. He lives close and was used as my second set of eyes to check them out)

I still want to do it - he says he does - just really slow get a firm commitment.

To all that have shown interest if I can still get this bird to fly, I will start a new post with information.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...