IGNORED

Brown Sugar having fun.

Yammer Dan

I took Brown Sugar out for a while today and as I was going down river road a Hardley came up behind me. I was just taking it easy and loafing along in 5th gear. I heard the Hardley drop it a few gears and really crack it. Thats a lot of noise!!! Didn't intend to do anything about just let him go. He got up beside me looked over and grinned!! I swear I don't remember doing anything. I was running on cruise set at 50 mph!! Brown Sugar dropped to 3rd and the throttle rolled all the way back!! :whistling:When I got her under control and slowed down I stopped at a little store a few miles down the rode and a little later he pulled in. Rolled past me took a good look and on out the other side of the lot without speaking?? I think that bike has a mind of its own sometimes??:think:

I took Brown Sugar out for a while today and as I was going down river road a Hardley came up behind me. I was just taking it easy and loafing along in 5th gear. I heard the Hardley drop it a few gears and really crack it. Thats a lot of noise!!! Didn't intend to do anything about just let him go. He got up beside me looked over and grinned!! I swear I don't remember doing anything. I was running on cruise set at 50 mph!! Brown Sugar dropped to 3rd and the throttle rolled all the way back!! :whistling:When I got her under control and slowed down I stopped at a little store a few miles down the rode and a little later he pulled in. Rolled past me took a good look and on out the other side of the lot without speaking?? I think that bike has a mind of its own sometimes??:think:

You sure do like to see if you can pi$$ those Harley guys off don't cha? LOL

All the way to 3rd huh? And they he gets p'ed cuss you smoked him. Gotta love it. :Avatars_Gee_George:

He got up beside me looked over and grinned!!

It's that grin thing....that danged smug lil smirk that gets me in trouble every time.

A while back I was sitting at a stop light and had 3 of them there HD boys roll up on me. One split my lane next to me, which I don't care for anyway, and the others went to the lane to the right. The one that pulled up next tight to me had his sweety on the back and just sat the snapping his throttle hard and grinning at me. (see...that grin thing)

I just grinned back and locked up the front brake and set it up to smoke. Let it spin at about 4500 for a bit, (I didn't care...I got a new Avon sitting in the garage anyway) and watched his face change from smug to WTF? His sweety was laughing her butt off and slapping him on the back.

The light changed and I took off nice and sweet and they hung back. He did pull up along side passing a ways down the road and never looked over. He wasn't grinning any more. His girl waved at me and gave me a thumbs up. I liked her.

Now it would have been lot more fun to have toasted him on the road, but I got the satisfaction of cleaning up that grin for him and his buddies and the best part.....his girl will probably remind him about the day the old guy on a old dresser smoked him out.

Now that makes me grin. :big-grin-emoticon:

Kind of fun isn't it Yammer?

Mike

There was a time, when the Man they call Skid, would open up his heart, and his home, and let his First Gen. friends come and camp, and he and his family would break bread with us. There was a time when a mighty band of brothers would roll from his home, and drink the wind, and roar down the highway together, Skid would lead, his First Gen. shining in the sun, and we would follow....him anywhere. Then as the day would fade, our bikes side by side, with wrenches galore, in the garage with no end, we stood all together, friend after friend. I remember when.

Now the Black Beauty is a memory, no longer do bikes sit side by side in the garage with no end, and as for my friend Skid, he just rides a SECOND GEN.

:crying:

Earl

There was a time, when the Man they call Skid, would open up his heart, and his home, and let his First Gen. friends come and camp, and he and his family would break bread with us. There was a time when a mighty band of brothers would roll from his home, and drink the wind, and roar down the highway together, Skid would lead, his First Gen. shining in the sun, and we would follow....him anywhere. Then as the day would fade, our bikes side by side, with wrenches galore, in the garage with no end, we stood all together, friend after friend. I remember when.

Now the Black Beauty is a memory, no longer do bikes sit side by side in the garage with no end, and as for my friend Skid, he just rides a SECOND GEN.

:crying:

Earl

:clap2::rotfl::clap2::rotfl::clap2::rotfl::clap2::rotfl::clap2::rotfl::clap2::rotfl::rotfl::clap2::rotfl::clap2::rotfl::clap2:

Yep I know what you mean hard to get her settled down when she's raring to go. And them Hardleys seem to get her riled up every time.:farmer:

As I am getting more mature in my thinking, I am trying to be more careful with doing the elevated speed jaunts, but, I must say, when it comes to the Harleys, it seems all good sense goes out the window. I just think it is amazing that they want to look at you and give you that stupid arrogant grin, until you leave them way far behind, real quick. Then, when you let them catch back up, they won't even look your way. I guess they don't want to look at my stupid arrogant grin.

RandyA

as i am getting more mature in my thinking, i am trying to be more careful with doing the elevated speed jaunts, but, i must say, when it comes to the harleys, it seems all good sense goes out the window. I just think it is amazing that they want to look at you and give you that stupid arrogant grin, until you leave them way far behind, real quick. Then, when you let them catch back up, they won't even look your way. I guess they don't want to look at my stupid arrogant grin.

randya

i think you got something there!!