IGNORED

You may see us (and the scoot) in a soup commercial

SilvrT

My wife was getting ready to turn off the TV last night and a Campbell's commercial came on and it was "The One" I shouted at my wife stop and hit rewind on the DVR, all the time Bobbi was looking at me like I had lost my mind.

I thought it was pretty cool.

I can no proudly join the group that have seen "The One"

:cool10:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were at the docs yesterday and while sitting around waiting Michelle was reading a woman's day magazine ... saw a picture of you guys in a campbells soup add/collage. Seen you lot on the tube too. You guys are every where!!

• 1 month later...

Saw it again last night. This thing has more life than the Energizer Bunny....

http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qP27kTORMq8/TTuJbru8seI/AAAAAAAAAEE/NyUP3Fh5Htc/s1600/energizer-bunny-page.jpg&sa=X&ei=JXBeTcXBHYa6sAPLt9m5CA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEdi-nrHu8CIjx-NxMx3IRz221VvQ :sign woo hoo::group cheers:

Hope you got some bucks for that. Here in the UK. especially when working for the BBC, they think you'll do it for the glory! I did some riding like that a while back for a local TV crew. Running up behind/past the film car was the coolest bit. The presenter then got on the back with a camera swinging it down by the road and over my head as we whizzed along. It was'nt till we stopped that she told me she'd never been on a bike before! That's one cool lady.

So Rick... when are you and Nina going to do a sequel. Kinda like Flo, 'can you hear me now', or Jerod?? Maybe you've missed your calling..... :)

We're going to start shooting this spring .... it will be a movie to be released in 2012. They haven't decided on the name of the movie yet but there's discussions of maybe having a "name the movie" contest. Of course, Nina will be the main star of the movie .... and as usual, I'll be the driver....

I can't tell you much about it at this time of course but it will involve motorcycles and soup.

I'll keep everyone posted if and when they hold the contest so ya'll can get in on it....

That is really cool that they took a video of you on the RSV. Especially, since most people would of expected people on a HD. I even like their soup too.

Yama Mama:223:

We weren't the only ones being considered for the part.

When we showed up for the initial screening, there were at least a dozen couples. Some I know for sure rode Harley product. They chose us and another couple riding a Wing. Once we got to the shooting location and they did a couple "runs" shooting us and the other couple, they quickly dropped them. Dunno if it had anything at all to do with the type of motorcycle. The guy driving the Wing just couldn't seem to follow the director's instructions, not to mention that, having supposedly years and years of riding experience and over 200,000 kilometers on his Wing, still couldn't seem to handle it worth a crap.

Think I saw it last night, lasted about 1 second. If I would have blinked, I would have missed it.

And you got paid for that? WOW :shock3:

Must have been a shortened version.

Steve

We spent an entire day on set. We shot several different scenes and probably put in about 3-4 hours total shooting time. It was a lot of fun! Not only did we get paid good but being on set all day, we got fed real good too ... it was a pretty major production with lots of crew and equipment .... quite exciting for me as I'd never been around anything like that. Nina on the other hand, has worked in theater productions quite a bit as actress, singer, and stage work.