IGNORED

You may see us (and the scoot) in a soup commercial

SilvrT

Finally saw it today on TV Land, the wife looked like she was having fun.

heh .... that she does ... when we met appx 5.5 or so years ago she'd never ridden on a M/C .... I took her out for a ride and she was hooked. I think she loves to ride more than I do LOL

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was not really paying attention, 'til I noticed a quick flash of a M/C. I thought that looked like a Venture, then "Duh!!!:lightbulb:" that's the VR.org MOVIE STARS...

heh ... considering the number of members here and others who just "drop in" and where eveyone is from, I guess we could say we're INTERNATIONALLY FAMOUS!! :rotf: :rotf:

(OMG!!... is my head swelling? :rotf:)

You guy were in the commercial twice. in the beginning standing or sitting on the bike and the commercial was stating about being Heart healthy and then at the end just riding by. Really cool :thumbsup2:

Dang... the whole country is seein it... 'cept us! :crying:

oh well, we know what we look like ..... (now no smart-aleckey remarks from the peanut gallery! :p)

What? Now why would you add that to the end of your post. That NEVER happens around here. Geeze. :whistling::whistling::whistling: :duck:

of course not... and folks wouldn't DARE make any smart-alecky remarks neither, now that we are

SOUPER STARS !!

:rasberry: :rasberry: :rotf:

Saw it tonight Rick, one with you and Nina and the scoot in front of an old barn with your helmets on (black and white striped helmets???) and the end of the commercial with you riding and Nina waving her hands. A couple of good shots for sure....Doug

Saw it tonight Rick, one with you and Nina and the scoot in front of an old barn with your helmets on (black and white striped helmets???) and the end of the commercial with you riding and Nina waving her hands. A couple of good shots for sure....Doug

ya... I don't know why they put those stripes on the helmets. Nina has seen the commercial but I still haven't. She watches more TV than I do ... might have something to do with that LOL

• 3 weeks later...
I still have not seen it!!!!

LOL ... you're not the only one!

Finally saw it this morning. That was cool. Showed it to my wife & she said that would've been fun.

ya ... we had a blast ... and all the free food!!! man they sure feed those people good! And in between the meals there was coffee, pop, tea, juice, snacks, you name it (except booze) ... we really pigged out LOL but the best part of all was the money we got wooohoooooo!!! I wanna do some more of that!