IGNORED

High Maintenance Woman

FROG MAN

Happy Anniversary Mamamo. What happened to the good old days when dinner and a $20 gift was fine? I took her to the mall the other day and said you pick something out? She said how much can I spend? Ahhh $100.00 :whistling::whistling:. She was insulted. I even offered to look at the craftsman tools but had no takers. Dinner was $100.00 been 26 years does it get better or just more expensive?I hope you like the Ruby?

congratulations! miss ramona!!!!!

stiff him for every dime you can get!

lol

come January, i'll be working into my/our 32nd year!

i think as time goes by, you just "grow on each other".i don't really believe in "love at first sight".

it's something that takes YEARS and YEARS, of - - - - "yes ma'ams"!

just jt

I was married to my 2nd wife for 28 years. One of the problems about "growing on each other" is that if and/or when you discover that, even though there's love between you, you're holding each other back from being who you really are, it's extremely difficult to face the reality that going your separate ways is the best thing for both. It took 5 years of those 28 for us to face up to that. We're now divorced, good friends, and very happy in our own separate lives. She lives alone and likes it that way, I've remarried.

For those who go 25, 30, or more years together and are still happy...truly happy... congrats to you all! It's a rare thing nowadays.

:thumbsup2:

Happy Anniversary you two.

Took me 3 tries to find my one and only, and finally get it right....anyone who met her at Dons in June will understand why.

You bet, she's a keeper for sure :happy34:

I just dont know how a guy like "You" landed her :confused24: She must have felt sorry for you :whistling:

Happy anniversary Ramona and Gerald.......congats are in order!

Wishing you both many happy more years together.

Oh, and if you cant find Gene, call me,....Ill go look at the craftsman tools with you..:whistling:

My 2nd wife was the most high maintanence "witch" I ever met...

I travelled for 13 months one year for the company I worked for.

I spent 6 months in Dallas, and 7 months in Long beach Ca.

The company I worked for flew my wife out to meet me once a month, and I paid for her to fly out once a month from my own pocket..this was not the expensive side of our marriage...

I had my paycheck set up on direct deposit. The company paid me a nice Perdium to live on so I didnt need ANY of my paycheck money to live on..

After 13 months of being paid dearly for traviling I came home to whopping total of $136.00 in my checking account. (Had over $7k before I left).

I was also told (by her 5 yr old son) that my cousin Tommy has been living there waiting for me to come home...I dont have a cousin named Tommy...

This jerk was actually living in my house, had his clothes hanging in my walk in closet,along side my clothes, his spare shoes on the closet floor, and a used bath towel hanging in MY bathroom..

I asked her what the #$@#$@ was going on, and she said.......

I was lonely...

Needless to say......"THEY" moved out that day...:thumbsup2:

Me High Maintenance. Just a Country Girl that knows what she likes. Guys the Lobster Supper was great. Sorry guys but I have enough tools. Power saw, jig saw, scroll saw, drill, sander, circular saw(And yes I know how to use them) couldn't think of a tool I needed. But Eck, Gene will let you know if I am going to look at the Craftsmen tools. :rotf:Ruby's and Diamonds are this girls friend Thanks Honey for the last 26 years looking forward to many more. Yes I know girls pics of the ring is a requirement for this site. But I couldn't decide if Hot Pink lace or Teal lace is better for the background of Ruby's and diamonds. So here are pics of both.

I thought I was the only one that gets to see your pink and teal lace. Where are the moderators this is a family site.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Yep, I was wondering myself what part of her was in the background..

Sure had me wondering there for a minute...:stirthepot::rotf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=13010&d=1193315722