IGNORED

Gamecock doctor report from March accident

Gamecock

For any that may be wondering....

I'm still here, just up to my neck in doctors! Saw the neurologist and ENT this morning for test results. I have major nerve damage in my right arm, mild/moderate in my left arm/elbow. No cure for it but time and pain medicine. He isn't sure I will ever recover completely, though he won't come out and say it. So I am now just playing the waiting game.

As for my head, structurally everything is in place but the ENT said I had obvious signs of head trauma. Being thrown over a Nissan Altima after being hit head on seems to cause that.

I'm a fighter so I will continue on. I see the orthopedic doctor next week and may ask to go back to work. Honestly I don't know if I can handle it, but there is only one way to find out.

Thanks for all your continued thoughts and prayers, they are very much appreciated!

Be careful out there!!!

Ben

Thanks for the update.

Sounds like you are on the right track at least. Hopefully, the doctors are wrong and you'll end up with a COMPLETE recovery, but, you are still breathing, so that certainly counts for something!

Isn't it too bad that the healing process doesn't go as quickly as what got you there in the first place? Just imagine... A few seconds and BAM, you're good to go.

:group cheers:

You, your family and close friends are certainly in my thoughts and prayers.

:080402gudl_prv:

Thanks for the update, Ben. I've been a little sporadic about keeping up with postings on the site of late and wondered how you were doing. Progress is progress, be it slow & steady or all at once. The faster the better of course, but, I'm thankful that you're making some headway. Prayers & well wishes will continue.