sposed to go in on monday for surgery on my herneea, and pandecktommy to remove extra skin on my lower stomake.. (from bellybutton down to somwhere down below that????? gonna cut me from hip to hip , i guess.. ( actuly above the hip).. woohoo, down another pant size or 2.. down from 440 to 195 so far.. sure hope to stop soon..:smile11:so i will be away from my puter for 4 days or so i guess.. pray for me and the wife , please..:ice_thy-vi101212101:confused24:

You're my hero Gary. Started on a diet two weeks ago. 375 down to 363 this morning. Keep telling myself if you can do it, so can I..... I wonder how much more you'll lose by cutting that 'apron' off. Prayers sent....

thanx guys.. but remember, i did have help.. because i couldnt do it on my own.. (surgery)..:smile11:

Dont cut yourself short Gary, you still had to follow a plan or you could have screwed all the surgery work up. It's amazing from when I 1st met you to what you look like now, I'm real proud of you for the effort Bud

:thumbsup2:

First off, congratulations on losing all the weight. Your life is and will be better for that alone. Now as to the tummy tuck et al, good luck there too. Pants get cheaper as they get smaller, which is a great side benefit. You go, my man!!!!!:banana:

Will be praying for you...need to see some pictures when you are well. That is a big transformation. Don't sell yourself short. It's still alot of work! It's a total change in lifestyle and you have to stay committed! So keep up the good work.

Don

Guest Ken8143

Praying that the surgery goes well - and congratulations for getting to this point. That had to take some major commitment to get here.

I saw the posting a little late. Here is hoping that all goes well and that your pants fit better after the surgery. LOL :yikes:

We will be thinking about you all day. Take care and heal fast over the next few weeks.

Here is praying that God has his eye on you and sees you through.

Steve

:thumbsup2: well gang, IM ALIVE!! went in on monday mornin at 6:00am, was in surgery for 2 hours.. went in for a hernia repair, ended up with 3 hernias.. and tummy tuck.. home today by 3:00 pm.. said that i was 2 days ahead of schedule.. they couldn't believe that i felt no pain, even without any pain medication.. (maybe 1 or 2 on the scale of 1-10, 10 being the worse.. guess i must be tuff, huh?? (i think that my doc must be really good)... but i think that it was all the thoughts and prayers.. thanx to you all !!:thumbsup2::sign outstanding: