IGNORED

Friday night dinner in Oberlin at Quaker Steak & Lube

dingy

Attached are front and rear scans of the menu at Quaker Steak & Lube for anyone interested in going Friday night from MD.

Manager said they could accommodate us, I told him I would try to let him know Friday afternoon how many were coming.

Try to leave Don's 7:00-7:30pm.

Its about 30 minute ride from Don's.

It's in Sheffield Village, not Oberlin,as post title would suggest.

I added PDF file of menu scans, its a little more readable. Almost 2 meg size.

Gary

Edited by dingy
Added PDF of menu.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eileen and I would be in....IF we get my bike back together. :)

Ummm, from what Goose said, it is up to you to get your bike back together. :whistling:

But with all the help that will be there, I am sure the few loose screws laying around, the bike will not miss. :rasberry::rasberry:

If there is room for at least one more - from Ontario - I would love to join you folks?

Anyone that wants to come is welcome.

I am just trying to get a rough head count.

I will let manager know late Friday afternoon an approximate number, and it could increase at last minute as far as I am concerned.

This is a fairly large place. Car & motorcycle themed.

Gary

We b there!!-------------the 'lube' in St.Pete's--has a large turnout on Fri evening and Sun. afternoon---in Fla.-----food was outstanding------many 'motors' and street rods-----a bunch of eye-candy and 'adult beverages'---------GREAT suggestion:thumbsup2::clap2::clap2::group cheers::group cheers::usa::usa:

Irene and I will be hitting Elyria around four or so. That should give us plenty of time to find our way around, so add us to the list. I'm guessing Mariner Fan will be there too. We're coming together, and we gotta eat somewhere.