IGNORED

Pick another bike

donaldj2242

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harley Road glide with a big trunk added on... LOVE that fixed fairing- rode one and loved it,too.

other than that, prob a goldwing. Never rode one but renting one for 4 days this summer... I'll let you know Jul 31 if they're still in this order... :)

I would buy a Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 and turn it into a bagger. In fact, before I found our RSV that's what I was going to do. Second choice would be a Gold Wing

Curious to know what made you change your mind?

Curious to know what made you change your mind?

When I say the RSV I really liked the way it looked and all the features it had (cruise control, radio, intercom, CB, aux input and oh yeah cassette) :). The price was what pushed us over the top. We picked it up new for $15,000. At the time I couldn't buy a used V2K and set it up for near that. And the cheapest Wing I found was $20,000 otd.

Here is a Gold WIng I would like to own!

Thats one clean bobber wing, every other one i've seen looks like a total hack job.

Money objective? New FZ1 with hard bags, new KTM superduke with hard bags.

Money not an object? New norton commando exactly they way it comes off the floor!

OK...I've decided. I want this one but I want a trunk with integrated passenger backrest similar to the Venture or the Ultra Classic. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FLA-CUSTOM-ROCKET-III-CORBIN-CONVERSION-AWESOME-L-K-/360260245322?cmd=ViewItem&pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item53e12f174a

Yeah, i forgot about the Rocket III. Add it to my list too. That one is SWEEEEEEEET!!!

I don't think I could ever go back to an air cooled bike. I had a Kaw Ninja in 88 after that I went back to air cooled and carburated, with a Kaw ZR-7S, realized why I left the air cooled world.. And if I ever change from the Venture, it will need to be FI, getting tired of carbs.

I don't think I could ever go back to an air cooled bike. I had a Kaw Ninja in 88 after that I went back to air cooled and carburated, with a Kaw ZR-7S, realized why I left the air cooled world.. And if I ever change from the Venture, it will need to be FI, getting tired of carbs.

And less than 4 cylinders? ;)

Guest seuadr

i don't own a RSV, but i think, unless sitting on one makes me completly uncomfortable, i'd pull the trigger on a v-strom pretty quick.