IGNORED

Cars's Chrome Air Intakes

E-Fishin-C

Guest Swifty

:Laugh:

It's going to be a long haul trying to make that bike look fast...so here's hopin you got lots of room on that digital camera. Keep postin dem pics...I love watching those who are in the pursuit of vanity over function.

:happy-emoticon:

:Laugh:

It's going to be a long haul trying to make that bike look fast...so here's hopin you got lots of room on that digital camera. Keep postin dem pics...I love watching those who are in the pursuit of vanity over function.

:happy-emoticon:

My intentions is not to make this bike FAST.... But..... looking Pruutty..... And..... when I tow my Fibro Concept trailer..... and...... when people come up who are not bikers and say..... WOW!!!.... what a Gorgeous scoot....and.... trailer ..... Well thats better than going FAST..... so you go fast with your scoot and make yourself happy Because no one gives a Hoot:rasberry::rotfl:Oh!!.. wait a minute... some one does care..... a Police officer

Edited by E-Fishin-C

Looks good Charlie,,, never mind what anybody else has to say,,,,,,,,, but it's good they are fake, otherwise you'd have to explain where the air comes from to put through those 'air intakes'.

I thought for sure the next sentence would have said... The hot air came from ___________ well you know :Laugh:

As I have an outrider on mine and can't put bag rails on....where am I going to stick my chrome thingy's? :confused24::confused24::confused24: (Oh, no! hear it comes..)

Go on give me your best shot:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

This is a PG site ..Thus I will keep my mouth shut :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

As I have an outrider on mine and can't put bag rails on....where am I going to stick my chrome thingy's? :confused24::confused24::confused24: (Oh, no! hear it comes..)

How about where I did...

[ATTACH]44755[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]44756[/ATTACH]

You could stick them on your "Rack".........no wait, your getting your "rack" removed soon. :smile5:

This is where I put mine. I think it goes well with the retro speedometer.

I have been asked if the "vents" really keep my bags cool.

I always respond that they must work fine because the beer in them is always cold. (here's your sign)

vents shown here ... to add to the polished alumininummmmem that Squidley put on my 86 VR before selling it to me (as a replacement for the plastic vents that never last).

http://venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=44776&stc=1&d=1273111048

Guess though they would not have an off and on 'switch!' LOL. Would be so neat when cold, (open) and hot (closed; and look better then). Oh well, a crotch rocket challenged me at the stop light the other day and by the time I left second gear he was a block behind! Glad no bubble machines were around at that time. BOY did that feel good, and make ZBird happy!

JackZ