IGNORED

Facebook Question...

Skid

If I received a freind's request from someone and did not want to be their friend. I had two options, accept or ignore. If I hit the ignore button, do they instantly know I've ignored them or does it just kind of sits on their pages unaccepted? Thanks in advance....

If I received a freind's request from someone and did not want to be their friend. I had two options, accept or ignore. If I hit the ignore button, do they instantly know I've ignored them or does it just kind of sits on their pages unaccepted? Thanks in advance....

I've often wondered this myself. I think from my experience, your name will just drop off their friends list. When you first send someone an invite, they are listed in your friend list with a notation that it is awaiting approval. I usually let the invite sit for several days hoping they will think I just haven't seen it yet. Then after some time has passed I click on ignore. I'm pretty sure they do not get an email or any other type of notification that you clicked "ignore."

Guest scarylarry

skid friend me and let's find out I will ignore you and let's us know..I'll PM u my name

If you hit the ignore button, and the igonored asks why, be responsible enough to tell the person you don't want to be that close. they will be offended because they thought enough to send the request to begin with. that's just how it goes. some days u r the dog and other days u r the fire hydrant.

it is said a lot on this forum "it would have been better if such-n-such would have just said "blah blah" we may not be in this situation.

I am very careful with facebook. i see way too much of some friends stuff that i know they can see my stuff as well. i don't time for facebook much less all the other stuff we have going on.

Guest scarylarry

Don't go and scared my next victim away Monty

Don't listen to him....I'm a honest person, really ask my probation officer..

Hey Monty you guys ok I was going to call Don tonight when it slows down, I'm in the boro so we didn't get hit like Nashville did..

Don't do it Skid, it's a trick!!! You'll be sorry! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

if a friend request is ignored and while no notification is performed, a few weeks later the sender will know they were probably not accepted. their life could be crushed beyond a venture under a tanker truck. they would sit in grief wondering why what coulda shoulda woulda what now. how will they go on living?

just questions in the mind.

I don't have a Facebook account cause I don't gots no friends.. Exceptin BOOMER CPO, but he don't talk to be no more! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

boomer is too busy lickin the cheesecake goo off his fingers to put them on the keyboard ! ! !

I don't have a Facebook account cause I don't gots no friends.. Exceptin BOOMER CPO, but he don't talk to be no more! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Now that is the biggest load of BS I have seen going down the road inna long time pal......:rasberry:

Boomer....who sez Bubber is gonna need a Dump Truck to handle all the BS he spreads around heah.....:Laugh:

Don't go and scared my next victim away Monty

Don't listen to him....I'm a honest person, really ask my probation officer..

Hey Monty you guys ok I was going to call Don tonight when it slows down, I'm in the boro so we didn't get hit like Nashville did..

Yeah, we're ok here, just created me some havoc at work is all. I'm sure Don would like to hear from you. It's his Birthday.

Guest scarylarry
Yeah, we're ok here, just created me some havoc at work is all. I'm sure Don would like to hear from you. It's his Birthday.

Had he been on my facebook I would have known that...:rotfl::rotfl: