IGNORED

New Yorkers and beer

dunvilsteev

Hey folks, it has been a while since my favourite US beer brand has been available in Ontario, Gennessee Cream Ale. I am in the process of getting my citizenship card in order to obtain my passport, at which point I plan on making a border run. (Red tape nightmare) Once I get this I plan on making a trip for some beer.

Where is the cheapest place close to the Fort Erie or Niagara Falls border where I can score some? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

I used to like Genny Cream back in the 70's and bought it by the case of "Pounders" which are the 16 oz size.

Anyway, to answer your question, probably any "Consumer Beverage" store but you will find it's pretty much the same price anywhere. I only buy good beer now such as Guiness, XX, Corona, etc.

• 1 year later...

I'll go way back here. The best tasting beer I've ever drank was years ago when west virginia only allowed 3.2 beer. Strohs 3.2 was the best beer I've ever drank. They changed it to 6. and ruined it.

The best thing I've tried in the last few years was the Mexican beer with the pepper. Really liked that. What was it Boss?

I'll go way back here. The best tasting beer I've ever drank was years ago when west virginia only allowed 3.2 beer. Strohs 3.2 was the best beer I've ever drank. They changed it to 6. and ruined it.

The best thing I've tried in the last few years was the Mexican beer with the pepper. Really liked that. What was it Boss?

That would be Chile Beer. Originally brewed in Cave Creek, AZ at Crazy Ed's Brewery but is now brewed in Mexico. There is a very good chance that there are a couple in my refrigerator at this very moment. Only problem is, I'm miles from my refrigerator. :(

That would be Chile Beer. Originally brewed in Cave Creek, AZ at Crazy Ed's Brewery but is now brewed in Mexico. There is a very good chance that there are a couple in my refrigerator at this very moment. Only problem is, I'm miles from my refrigerator. :(

Thats Ok She will probally let me in.....:whistling: