IGNORED

I'm Ba-ack !! (kinda)...........................

Aussie Annie

We are back from our trip down south (for the Ulysses Club rally and AGM.) First week we spent setting up the gearshop, and second week we spent 9-5 selling the merchandise! All went well--sold $12,000 on first day, and same again on second one. Weather really hot during the week and the leg swelled badly. That wasn't the worst of it though 'cause I got sick starting in the first week!!!!!

Diagnosed with (wait for it) ADULT WHOOPING COUGH :doh::bawling: have damn near coughed myself inside out :yikes: Dr. said it's also called the "100 day cough" Oh, goody :bang head: Geez, I would just like to deal with one thing at a time!!:doh:

Hope everyone is doing okay over there, did I miss anything exciting????????

I was dignosed with that once. Inhalers in the tune of four different types helped me out tremendasly. Prayers are sent up for you along with the many others for everyone else. Its getting to where I seem to pray myself to sleep. Just hope it all helps.

Godspeed and his healing hands.

David

Hey Annie.

You're back - me too!

I just had a 3,000kms trip (Subie) from here to Broken Hill, Adelaide, Snowy Mountains, Far South Coast, Southern Highlands, Canberra, Sydney, Newcastle and home again.

Ran in to quite a few Ulyssians in the Broken Hill area (flood-bound) on their way to the AGM.

Told some to give you my regards if they were in 'The Tent.'

Get better you silly ol' cow! :rotf:

hi annie

glad to hear from you, sorry to hear you are sick and the leg giving you trouble. sounds like you had a good time anyway. i might be coming your way this coming january. i found out that there's going to be a family reunion in canberra. i have never meet any of these folks but we share the last name. but this is still a ways off.

reguards

don c.

Guest Ken8143

It must be an Aussie thing!! - Where I grew up (East Tennessee) those words would get you hurt real bad. :080402gudl_prv:

Hey hey, Glad you are back!!

Not to put a damper on anything, but two years ago I had whooping cough too. It took ~4 to 5 months to get to the point that I could go through most of the day without a cough/weeze/struggle for air/however you want to describe it. It took a month and a half to figure out what it was too (and that isn't counted in the above). SO, hopefully yours will go away MUCH MUCH more quickly.

Anyways: Here's to your return and a speedy and complete recovery all the way around :group cheers:

Hey Annie.

You're back - me too!

I just had a 3,000kms trip (Subie) from here to Broken Hill, Adelaide, Snowy Mountains, Far South Coast, Southern Highlands, Canberra, Sydney, Newcastle and home again.

Ran in to quite a few Ulyssians in the Broken Hill area (flood-bound) on their way to the AGM.

Told some to give you my regards if they were in 'The Tent.'

Glad to see you had a great ride with your brother's and sister, and MOO to you!!!!! :crackup::crackup: