IGNORED

Welcome to slvr69bird

mini-muffin

Welcome to the family and we hope you stick around.

Things got a bit screwy when he signed up and he didn't seem to get a welcome. He's over in Afghanistan with Jeff. He's in the Army. That's how he found us. He's getting out in July and I understand he's headed back to Jax Florida. He has an 05 Warrior waiting for him. So now that I've let you know something about him maybe we can get him to stay. OH Ruffy he doesn't live too far from you from what Jeff said. You guys can figure it out though.

Oh also can someone else tell him I'm not that scary. The person I married keeps telling him I am.

Margaret

Things got a bit screwy when he signed up and he didn't seem to get a welcome. He's over in Afghanistan with Jeff. He's in the Army. That's how he found us. He's getting out in July and I understand he's headed back to Jax Florida. He has an 05 Warrior waiting for him. So now that I've let you know something about him maybe we can get him to stay. OH Ruffy he doesn't live too far from you from what Jeff said. You guys can figure it out though.

Oh also can someone else tell him I'm not that scary. The person I married keeps telling him I am.

Margaret

Wonder WHY???

welcome to our family, as far as mini goes I ain't scared.......much:duck: :yikes: :shock3: :rasberry: :whistling::rotf::rotfl::fnd_(16):.....she's only bad when Jeff lets her off the chain....or if water is involved, or chrome thongs or sub machine guns, err...nevermind you'll see for yourself.....:sign67: :sign67: :sign67:

Should have known better then to ask you all to help out on that scary thing. What was I thinking? Ya know we're suppose to be encouraging him to stick around. Jeff didn't tell him about the trying to leave :whistling:so we should keep that quiet till we get him totally hooked. :Laugh:

Margaret

Margaret

So Jeff haas been watewring the truth down a bit huh??

David

This is agreat group, and we both have birds in our handles here, so does that make us at least related Venture cousins?

And thanks again for what you are doing for our country. Salut. Watch your back side and get home safe and soon!

JackZ

:bowdown::smile5::Venture::depressed::depressed::clap2::clap2::snow2::snow2::happy65::7_6_3[1]:Ride in all directions when you can, don't let them rain on your parade, applause for what you are doing, sending some CO snow over your way (*&^*%&%&*^&(*!). Jz