IGNORED

VRAssistance List

Freebird

Attached are the latest versions of our VRAssistance List. The purpose of this list is to give you a list of members who have signed up to offer assistance should you have problems while on the road or just wish to contact a member to say hello.

There are two files attached. The XLS file is good if you wish to keep one on your computer as it can be sorted by username, state, country, etc. This is a Microsoft Excel format so if you do not have Microsoft Excel or another program that will open Excel files, it will not work for you.

The other list is in .pdf format. It is sorted by state/province and is probably the best choice if you want a list that you can print out and take with you.

If you are not on the list and wish to be, please go to your UserCP and "Edit Your Details". Scroll down on that page and you will see the section to add your information.

Note that there is a new column now. The first column is the membership status of the people on the list. S = Supporting Member, E = Expired Member, R = Registered Member. A registered member is likely somebody in their trial period that just hasn't become a supporting member yet.

These files were updated on September 19th, 2011.

Edited by Freebird

Don, thanks for putting this together. for those who don't have Microsoft office, there is a free to use excel viewer you can download and install. from there you can print it.

There is also a FREE option, by Sun Microsystems for the whole suite; "Open Office"

http://download.openoffice.org/

It has most, if not all, the functionality of MS Office for a VERY GOOD price FREE!!! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

• 7 months later...

OK folks, the VRAssistance list has been updated. If you added the necessary information in your profile before last night, you should now be on the list.

I did add a column that shows the membership status. It is the first column, "M" at the top. Of course "S" indicates "supporting" member.

• 7 months later...

I agree it is probably time for an update. So, this is the official announcement. If you need to make changes, add yourself or remove yourself from the list, now is the time to do it. I will give you all two or three days and then update the list sometime early next week.

• 3 weeks later...
I agree it is probably time for an update. So, this is the official announcement. If you need to make changes, add yourself or remove yourself from the list, now is the time to do it. I will give you all two or three days and then update the list sometime early next week.

Boss, is there a later Excel sheet than the Sept. 2010 one on post #1 of this thread?

For those of us that carry a laptop/notepad around, I've found it easy to just save Don's vrassistance.pdf

That way you can look at it on the side of the road using battery power and you do not have to be hooked up to the internet.:backinmyday:

• 1 month later...
No, that is the latest one right now. I plan to update it over the next week or so.

Hey Boss, how long is a week in Ohio? Oh wait, you also said, "or so". I think you put the period in before you finished: "or so I say". Yeah, that's gotta be it. :big-grin-emoticon: :whistling:

I do sincerely apologize for the delay. I haven't posted anything about it but we have had some major family issues/illness over the past few weeks. Not me or my wife but a family member very close to us. I haven't even been online too much lately because I've been somewhat buried and somewhat just down in the dumps over it. When I actually have had time to do it, I just haven't had the drive to get into it. I promise to do so soon.

I may as well also let folks know that we have had to cancel our trip to Cody. We've felt the need to help this person and it really drew our vacation funds down to pretty much nothing. I'm not complaining, we all do what we have to do and this was simply a case where family took priority. We will miss being there though.

Don

We missed you out here Don, your absence was definitely noticed. But as you say, family takes first priority around here. Hope things are better and it gets turned around soon. Everyone in Cody sends you a big hug and hello.

Dano

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...