IGNORED

Digital Tach group buy offer

dingy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm just a total D.A.

What is the trick to turning this thing off?

Also, It seems that I had to set the Tachometer to the "02" option, which the instruction claims to be the setting for "one fire per revolution" - which I thought I had remembered these things fire twice per revolution. Is this what others had to do too? :think:

I think I'm just a total D.A.

What is the trick to turning this thing off?

Also, It seems that I had to set the Tachometer to the "02" option, which the instruction claims to be the setting for "one fire per revolution" - which I thought I had remembered these things fire twice per revolution. Is this what others had to do too? :think:

I contacted to supplier of tachs and he said there is no way to turn tach off.

The battery is supposed to be good for 35,000 hours, which is about 4 years.

Gary

I contacted to supplier of tachs and he said there is no way to turn tach off.

The battery is supposed to be good for 35,000 hours, which is about 4 years.

Gary

The supplier emailed me with the way to turn off the tach. He contacted the manufacturer to get this.

When you do this, all information is lost that has been stored. In our case, it probably does not matter as it is being used as a tool. The meter will have to be reset each time it is to be used.

It is somewhat lengthy, but here it is.

Press and hold down S1 button, will show 01-05 (do not release S1 at this time), when display 05, release S1.

After 8-10 seconds(at this time, the meter will flash), the meter will return to total hours, will display 0.0 hours (the meter will not flash).

Then press and hold down S1 and S2 buttons, the meter will display 01-09 (don't release S1 and S2 buttons), after showing 00000, release S1 and S2 buttons, the meter will show 00000 to 99999, then return to 0.0.

Now the meter is reset, after 5 seconds or so, the meter will become blank display, 0.0 will disappear.

Gary