IGNORED

Hot damn. Got to ride today.

Bigfoot

Got off at 3PM today and ran home to go for a ride. Hit 40 today with the sun shining. The DC is finally seeing a little bit of a warm up. I only went out for an hour but boy did it feel good. Lots of salt and sand on the roads, at least along the sides so taking it easy is required in the turns but at least I was riding. Oh yeah, did I mention I got to ride today.

:cool10:

Blah, blah, blah! You guys just do that cause you know I left my bike in Alabama when I came to Maryland.

Well alrighty then,

I guess the best I can offer at this time is to take YOUR bike for a ride.... :biker:

:stickpoke: ...........:buttkick:.................... :rasberry:

Thanks Bigfoot, I knew someone would have my back and appreciate my situation. I thought I might rent one, but I guess this time of year no one rents.

You're only a little over an hour from me. in good traffic, if you want to borrow mine for a day ride.

Ice and snow in de driveway should melt off during the day tomorrow. Friday and Saturday will be sunny and .....ahem.....cool. I'm ready and so is de scoot.....Yeeehaaaaaa.:banana:

Boomer....who has a clean snowmobile suit and is gonna give it hell fer sure.:D:D

Blah, blah, blah! You guys just do that cause you know I left my bike in Alabama when I came to Maryland.

Well alrighty then,

I guess the best I can offer at this time is to take YOUR bike for a ride.... :biker:

:stickpoke: ...........:buttkick:.................... :rasberry:

You're kidding right? You ride 4 hours south to take my beautiful scoot for a ride. If I thought for one minute you was serious I'd send you down that way. :whistling: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You're only a little over an hour from me. in good traffic, if you want to borrow mine for a day ride.

Man, I appreciate that and as much as I might want to I don't know that I could. I always have that uneasy feeling when riding some one else's scoot. You da man though!

:thumbsup2:

Got off at 3PM today and ran home to go for a ride. Hit 40 today with the sun shining. The DC is finally seeing a little bit of a warm up. I only went out for an hour but boy did it feel good. Lots of salt and sand on the roads, at least along the sides so taking it easy is required in the turns but at least I was riding. Oh yeah, did I mention I got to ride today.

I've also been riding since Tuesday, but I really have to always wear my Gerbings. 150 miles in 2 days is a blast. I am hoping that this will continue until Saturday. And this Saturday, I am going with a small group of riders to check out the D.C. International Bike Show this weekend. Ride Safe and stay warm everyone.

I've also been riding since Tuesday, but I really have to always wear my Gerbings. 150 miles in 2 days is a blast. I am hoping that this will continue until Saturday. And this Saturday, I am going with a small group of riders to check out the D.C. International Bike Show this weekend. Ride Safe and stay warm everyone.

Saturdays weather looks warmer than today. Sunday, not so good.

You guys are getting me excited. After some colder weather, the forecast here in Toronto is for above freezing weather tomorrow and Friday - around 36, and the roads should be clean. I plan on riding a bit before I head to my cottage for a snow run on my Yamaha Venture snowmobile.

JEALOUS!!! I spent 2 hours with the plumber, which really killed my sleep for tonights night shift. I thought I would get to ride Saturday, but the inlaws are coming town. Star meeting at Colgans on Saturday 8:30, if you're interested.

Congrats though!:banana:

Ben

Was a good day for a ride here today, sunny and temps in the mid 40s. BUT, since I don't have an enclosed shop, I took advantage to rewire my passing lights and add a relay. Didn't get started 'til after lunch, so still got some "finishing up" to do.

BTW if you get a relay with a diode across the control circuit, don't hook it up backwards, 'cause it will blow fuses. :bang head: At least that is what I've heard. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Well by golly so did I............

Rode about 55 miles...had to get back home but sure wanted to ride more..

Wont be long... supposed to be 57 this Friday.... :biker:

I'm looking foward to Friday.

Sunny and upper 50s :dancefool::dancefool:

wooo wooo meee tooo

48 degrees and I got off at 3:30. Rode til 6...

Dang was I lucky!

Saturdays weather looks warmer than today. Sunday, not so good.
Aaaaa Shadddup :snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2::snow2: