IGNORED

Wisconsin Maintenance day

jemorrisonjr

I sure had fun last year at the WIMD.

Jeff was a great host.

I am hoping that it will happen again on a weekend that I have free.

I do not get out nearly enough on the bike and this is a good excuse for me to actually ride somewhere.

Any thought on a date yet

I'd consider hosting a small one, but any day now they will be digging up our street.:bang head:

Not even sure how I'll be getting the bike in and out,:confused24: but I'll find a way! ;)

and if not anybody willing to give me a hand with a carb sync and anything else that you think I should be checking

I'm planning on taking a roundabout way to Indiana on Sunday.:banana:

I could meet you somewhere in your neighborhood and bring my Carbtune with me.:thumbsup2:

Then I could turn the International Rally into a MD.:duck::crackup:

How's your back brake pads?:scratchchin:

Later, Scooter Bob

ARE YOU NUTS???:stickpoke:

It's hot enough up nort here.:bang head:

But thanks for you support and enthusiasm Squidley.:thumbsup2:

Later, Scooter Bob

I'm here for you bro

:banana: besides it's only hot outside, we can always go into the A/C house :)

I would love to ride down. dont think the twins would like riding in the saddle bags. atleast the wife wouldnt like that

The door is always open....year round :thumbsup2:

I've been following this thread to see where it might be going, and having talked with RedRider a couple of times now to see if he was going to be able to do it at his place again, and that's not going to happen.

So, some of you have been to my place before. I have a two car garage, that can be empty. (sort of) and tools, a motorcycle lift, a friend near-be with a HF tire changer that we can use, and I'm sure others would be able to bring syncs, etc.

I can have it here at my place, in Sauk City, Wi. on July 31st.

I have room for people to crash at my place for the night if needed.

I'll watch to see what happens. We can work out arrival and departure details later.

Steve

• 1 year later...

I would be interested in doing something like this at my place. I have a 260ft by 74ft building that I have for the most part empty from May untill October. I do have some tools here and could get loan of some more for a weekend.

We have a camping area that we have for Family and Friends if some would like to camp.

Or just a summer get together and a ride around the area there are some great roads in the area.

Orlin

I would be interested in doing something like this at my place. I have a 260ft by 74ft building that I have for the most part empty from May untill October. I do have some tools here and could get loan of some more for a weekend.

We have a camping area that we have for Family and Friends if some would like to camp.

Or just a summer get together and a ride around the area there are some great roads in the area.

Orlin

Sounds great!

I would suggest you start a new thread called "Wisconsin MD 2012", and see where that goes.

Karen and I hosted "Wisconsin MD 2011", and I think everyone had a great time. I know we did.

Best of luck, Scooter Bob

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=55588&highlight=Wisconsin+Maintenance+2011

Edited by Scooter Bob
added link from last years event

Sounds great!

I would suggest you start a new thread called "Wisconsin MD 2012", and see where that goes.

Karen and I hosted "Wisconsin MD 2011", and I think everyone had a great time. I know we did.

Best of luck, Scooter Bob

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=55588&highlight=Wisconsin+Maintenance+2011

Orlin, Me and my wife Shirley are in if you have it. We went to Scooter Bobs and Karens this past summer and had a Great time. Scooter Bob and Karen put on a nice weekend and made us feel like we had been friends forever.