IGNORED

Wisconsin Maintenance day

jemorrisonjr

Hi Jim

yes a maintainance would be great I wasn't able to attend the one in Fondulac last summer so I'm glad to here someone is thinking ahead I know I was going to post a message asking someone for help woth a carb sync so hopefully I could get it done at a maintainance day anyway if we get one set up and you need any help let me know I would be willing to help

Jeff

• 4 months later...
Has anybody thought of a date for this?

A date and a place?

I thought about hosting it, but my place is so small that if more than a half dozen show up, there will be problems.

I sure am up to meeting some more like minded lunatics.

Hmmmm... Maybe we will have to get some cheese cake to lure in those southerners. Seems to be the appropriate bait.

I have some more of that dead deer polish sausage, that I brought to the Maint day in Fond du Lac last summer, that can be tossed into the mix.

Yes, a date would be nice. I My Memorial and 4th of July weekends are booked up as well as the last weekend in July. Nothing in June so far. It would be really cool to finally meet some of you guys!

Come to the "Summer Hummer" State ABATE Rally June 17-20 at the land 12 miles south of Thorp. Karen and I will be playing in the bike games Saturday afternoon.

Later, Scooter Bob

Come to the "Summer Hummer" State ABATE Rally June 17-20 at the land 12 miles south of Thorp. Karen and I will be playing in the bike games Saturday afternoon.

Later, Scooter Bob

Ya! If I have a job before then and can afford it, That would be something cool to do.

I will check with the scheduler (the wife) and see if there is a weekend open in June or July. July 4th weekend is out as is the June 19th-20th.

I enjoyed hosting last year and it is an incentive for me to clean the garage.

RR

• 1 month later...

Any thought on a date yet and if not anybody willing to give me a hand with a carb sync and anything else that you think I should be checking

07 midnight

11,000 miles

seems to be running great to me, I had it into the shop at 6,000 miles but I'm sure there are things that should be check

Thanks

Jeff