IGNORED

Whatcha Get? Whatcha Get!

bongobobny

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of all the gifts, my favorite was having both of our boys home safe with us...

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/13thAFMonterey/IMG_0320.jpg

For me, there is something about Christmas that I miss, so it's just not the same anymore. It will return when I have Grandchildren, as what I miss the most, is seeing the little ones waiting in anticipation, and seeing the joy on their faces on Christmas morning. I look forward to the time when my Grandchildren come. (no hurry right now, though...lol).

And I have an idea. Let's all chip in for a GIANT SPOON for BIG TOM for his 2 gallon bowel of icecream, and then at an eat and meet watch him eat it all, and then give him a package of toilet paper! LOL.

JackZ

For Big Tom: ..... > :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I like this idea...except for the toilet paper part.............:banana::big-grin-emoticon: :sign outstanding: :ice_awesome-vi46644

A couple of new hunting knives,one leatherman,and one leupoled. Nice knives. A lap-top,a jug of cashews,and a new wok. I bought the wife a new Honda Accord. She was past due for a new car. She also got a picture frame for grandkids (she loved that). And money. I bought myself a lock-it box for behind the plate on the bike.

I got my wife a command start, so I have to out and install that.

She got me genuine honda LED fog lights:cool10:. So I have to out and install that.

Hmmmmm, I think I just got a bunch of work for christmas.:doh:

The next question is which project do I do first?:whistling:

Got called out to reoair one of our reefer units about 2am. Christmas morning got back home about 11:30 that night. Daughter and son-in-law had done left, had to go to his grandparents house in Tullahoma, so I missed everybody. Will get together with them this May when she graduates from college.But still got socks,undies, and Fieldsheer gloves to match coat.:sign **** happens:Wife got gift cards(cause she don't like anything I buy her) and a new microwave from the kids.

Out of all the gifts, my favorite was having both of our boys home safe with us...

For me, there is something about Christmas that I miss, so it's just not the same anymore. It will return when I have Grandchildren, as what I miss the most, is seeing the little ones waiting in anticipation, and seeing the joy on their faces on Christmas morning. I look forward to the time when my Grandchildren come. (no hurry right now, though...lol).

Monty make sure you Thank them for us. And those grandkids. # 21 will be arriving in Aug. :Avatars_Gee_George:

Super HooHA!!!!:thumbsup:

My boy didn't get to make it home this time around.:bawling:

He heads out to Ranger School in two days. I'll get to see him in 63 days for graduation, then he heads off to Jump School. After that is Special Forces... My boys going 18 Delta:thumbsup2::happy65:

Super HooHA!!!!:thumbsup:

My boy didn't get to make it home this time around.:bawling:

He heads out to Ranger School in two days. I'll get to see him in 63 days for graduation, then he heads off to Jump School. After that is Special Forces... My boys going 18 Delta:thumbsup2::happy65:

I can see why you would be one proud father! Good looking kids. God bless them and keep em safe.

Bubber

I got a trunk rack. I am paying to have my fiance's vt600 Shadow's cylinders to be rebuilt. She also got a cupholder and a nylon face mask for cold weather riding. There was other stuff but the bike stuff is my favorite. The best was spending time at my sister's home with her kids and grandkids. My father and I, both widowers, shed a tear together. I bought my 3 yo grandson a biker vest. Conchoes on the side, age appropriate patches. It's really COOL!

The wife and I bought a Starbucks esspresso machine, those who know me know I am aware of any Starbucks within a 2,000 mile radius. lol. I got Clare one of those poster pedic pillows she has been wanting, and I got a new Norelco electric razor. That was a hint i think....

Also got much needed time with family and friends, oh, and a new bottle of Scotch, slightly used now.

Gots me one of the new GoPro Hero HD cameras....although, I have to admit, knew about it ahead of time and actually did a test run with it before it was wrapped. This was due to my prior Hero Wide had a view finder that was loose and had to send back to GoPro for a fix (will admit though, great service ;))....for those interested, for future Santa/B-day/anniversary request, here is the demo footage I took (tried to just make a link but it embedded automatically).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8EOnUd32is]YouTube- GoPro HD Hero Camera Test on a Vmax[/ame]

Sound quality (note: lack of wind noise...well,subdued at least) has really improved considering it was mounted on my Vmax, out in the wind...

You could also, kinda say I got a HID conversion kit for my Vmax, but it was never wrapped. Although, it didn't get it installed till this past monday...that still counts right?:whistling:

Anyways...hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday and wish everyone a Happy and prosperous New Year

Edited by AmnChode

I have moved into my parents house after they passed away . I was digging around the Christmas stuff and found a unopened bottle of Crown Royal stamped 1970. I am waiting for New Years Eve.

Cb I also got 2 rear tires for my Boxster Porsche:nanner:

Time with my kids and grandkids.

New Coat, gloves, George Forman grill, and new Lower wind vents for the RSV. Hope they arrive soon. LOL. Had a great time and got a lot more than I deserve or need. I guess I was better than I thought I was this year. Now to get thru this winter weather so we can have a Maintenance Day again down here in Houston and get back to riding.