IGNORED

OK boys and Girls...lets welcome........

1BigDog

Welcome! Come on in, stay a while. Grab one of those white jackets in the corner to match the rest of us :rasberry:

I am currently waiting for the postman to drop my new deflectors off; BUT I have seen a set done on JerryW's bike - and I must say you two do GREAT work and I cannot wait to get mine. Although thanks to you I have to spend some time shining the rest of the chrome on my bike now...

I can handle that though. :smile5:

Welcome! and thanks for all your hard work!!

Welcome to the family. Don't mind how crazy we seem once you get to know us you'll realize we are harmless. OH what am I saying you already know Ruffy.

Margaret

You already met him too, mini.....Hes the Bald guy who came by the house with a bottle of Mon-avie for me a while back. I think you skeered him......:smile5:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest metalmaker

Hi, and thanks to all you guys and gals for welcoming me here! Your kind words about the deflectors keep me going. I must give a huge credit to Ruffy, because without his guidance and suggestions I couldn't do it. He also keeps up the administrative end of it all, which would drive me nuts trying to keep up with who did what. I can't thank him enough for his help, and what a guy, he won't take anything for his efforts. Thanks again, Dan.:big-grin-emoticon:

Hi, and thanks to all you guys and gals for welcoming me here! Your kind words about the deflectors keep me going. I must give a huge credit to Ruffy, because without his guidance and suggestions I couldn't do it. He also keeps up the administrative end of it all, which would drive me nuts trying to keep up with who did what. I can't thank him enough for his help, and what a guy, he won't take anything for his efforts. Thanks again, Dan.:big-grin-emoticon:

You faarken sneeeky bestages......:smile5:

Thank you so much for my shiney "farkles" :clap2:

Hope the T-shirt fitted???