IGNORED

Where is Yama Mama?

mini-muffin

Ok Nov 28th was the last time Yama mama was on the site. I know I'm not the only one worried about her. I've emailed and called as well as a few others, still no response. So if anyone can get in touch with Yama mama tell her to get her butt back on here. I don't live close enough to go and find where she lives.

Thanks

Oh and if you're reading this Peggy get your butt on here and let us know you're ok.

Margaret

Ok Nov 28th was the last time Yama mama was on the site. I know I'm not the only one worried about her. I've emailed and called as well as a few others, still no response. So if anyone can get in touch with Yama mama tell her to get her butt back on here. I don't live close enough to go and find where she lives.

Thanks

Oh and if you're reading this Peggy get your butt on here and let us know you're ok.

Margaret

:p :sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::p

I had the same thought. I looked it up last night to see when she was on-line the last time.

Come On Peggy where are you?

Thanks

Margaret