IGNORED

imagination challenge

footsie

Reading another post gives me an Idea.

Just for FUN

Make up a modification for your bike, and tell what it did for you'

example, I made a new intake, and no get 397 miles to the gallon.

Use Your imagination, and try to out do the pervious post.

Gregg

I ahhhh, designed and ah hand built a 2 liter V10 engine and a ahhhh eight speed..yeah, eight speed trans and put them in my bike. Yeah that's it! Now I have ahhh 650 horsepower and ahhh kept the weight of the bike below ahhh 400 pounds, yeah that's it.... Now The bike will go ahhhh 250 miles per hour and still give me 150 miles per gallon. It'll run on booze, but the ah cops keep wanting to ticket the bike for DUI when they smell the exhaust! :sign cmon:

I needed the extra power because ahhhh I also built a ahh pull behind trailer for it. Yeah. And when I push a button, it opens up into a ahhhhh 1500 square foot camper yeah that's the ticket.... with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a full kitchen and ahhh garage for the bike and a generator to power the lights and ahhh heating and air conditioning. During the overnight, a special unit I designed will take hydrogen and oxygen from the air and make water and fuel, so I never have to stop in gas stations. :scratchchin:

There's more but I have to leave for dinner with ahhh six ...no ---8 leaders of European countries! We're supposed to talk about forming ahh special company that will use my designs to ahhh start a colony on ahhh Mars, yeah that's it! :innocent:

I itnegrated an LED projection screen onto my windshieldand turned it into a unique heads up display that keeps track,via radar, of all obstructions in my path and the range of them which is superimposed on whatever blu ray DVD I happen to be watching at the time. I have successfully linked the display and radar to the throttle and brakes, but at present am still working on the electrohydraulic system to control the steering. The gyroscope system I installed last year is being difficult allowing the mechanical lean. I may have to trike the system to overcome this issue...

I itnegrated an LED projection screen onto my windshieldand turned it into a unique heads up display that keeps track,via radar, of all obstructions in my path and the range of them which is superimposed on whatever blu ray DVD I happen to be watching at the time. I have successfully linked the display and radar to the throttle and brakes, but at present am still working on the electrohydraulic system to control the steering. The gyroscope system I installed last year is being difficult allowing the mechanical lean. I may have to trike the system to overcome this issue...

At least yours is reasonable. Not like those fakers before you. :whistling::beer:

My modification went in a totally different direction. Don't need more power,:no-no-no: it's fast enough for me. Don't want no heads up display,:no-no-no: I like the view I already have.

I designed, built and installed my own weather machine. It fits inside the headlight bucket, nice and clean install. So now, I have the perfect 72° sunny day any time I want to ride. :moon:

My next project will be to clone myself so I can ride more and let my clone go to work and deal with the honey do list.

Thank GOD there's ummm,,,another person out there that umm, ahhh, knows how to umm get to the point! When I'm umm, working in my shop/studio on my umm bike, thinking up steller mods, I umm search my brain for ways to cope,, umm,,,,now I forgot what I was umm,,,,dang!

Renne

In an effort to allow 2nd Generation Ventures to keep up with the 1st Generation, I have developed a JATO system. In order to better service my customers, I will be offering this in both LOX and Solid-OX forms. The units will mount under the saddlebags just outboard of the mufflers. The quick release will be a manual pull lever mounted under the cassette door. Removal of the cassette player is mandatory. Prototypes were tried using an electrical solenoid release but proved to be unreliable. Only one side released causing a drastic deviation from a straight path of travel. We have also redesigned the attachment brackets to correct a small problem of allowing the right side to mount backward. This was causing an interesting rotationary motion of the bike!

I will soon be offering the JATO kit in a reverse mount configuration for 1st Generation Ventures. This feature can be used as a retro rocket to slow down, or as a decelleration device to allow 2nd Gens to catch up.

Pricing should be in the $50K - $60K range depending on the price of WWII military surplus at the time.

JB

Great news!! I think I may have come up with a better formula of adhesive for the adhesive sprayers that I mounted in front of the tires last year!! It is not as agressive as the old formula so there should not be as much of a MPG loss. I am not sure if I can beat last year's record of 8min 43 sec on the Dragon though, as this adhesive isn't as strong...

Used it on Yamaha to have them build new 1st Gens with new vmax performance.

That worked so good I used it on my wife as we approached the Yamaha Dealer ....

Christmas is going to be really good this year!

How do I know - - - - my inventions always work :rotfl: