IGNORED

Bongobos fall foliage ride

BIG TOM

Burrr....... what a fun day ! Even with temperatures hanging around 43 degrees....We, ( dogman, ..his wife, Bernie...myself, Taters, bongobob,Becky who was fashionably late, Buffalo bodnar, Hoffy, spankym,and big D and little D from the valkyrie riders) had a great time... We arrived at Earls after a cold ,damp ride to see that Dogman had beat us there.....happy to warm up ,we enjoyed lunch and a piece of pie while hoffy went to PIONEER MOTOR SPORTS(located across the street) to purchase some cold weather riding gear.....with everyone in attendance we headed north toward my home town where it was dry and some what sunny.. lol....our destination was the t/a truck stop in the town of Pembrook.....here we had coffee and MORE pie along with ( for the real men in the group) ICE CREAM....... after a short stay we altered our destination to a northern restaurant called AL-E-OOPS. At this time we said good by to Dogman,Bernie, Buffalo Bodnar and Hoffy...... The rest of us headed inside where Becky met up with us.......MAN, what a meal. The portions were HUGE.....great BAR -B- QUE and seafood.....After stuffing ourselves we headed out , saying goodby to spanky m......we traveled east and after 15 miles or so, big and little d broke off and headed toward their home in ALBION...Taters convinced Bongo and Becky to stop at our home for coffee...after some bull swaping bob and becky left for home around 8pm tonight..... WHAT A GREAT DAY WE ALL HAD..COLD AND ALL .......WE EVEN HAD TO CLOTHE OUR MASCOT FOR THE DAY.........THANK YOU Bobby for a wonderful time..

Edited by BIG TOM

Nice pics Tom, glad everyone had a good time. I had to work then pull the motor (305) out of my sons 79 Camaro, putting a 350 4 bolt together tomorrow to drop back in there. I think I'm gonna play hookie on Tuesday tho, up to high 60's, maybe even 70!

Tell Bob that pic in the middle is a natural pose for him

Guest RawHide

We (PB &J) headed out at 9:30am braving the cold but scattered sunshine of Finger Lakes area. As we approached Henrietta BIG DARK CLOUDS approached us. At that point we decided to turn around and head back home. 2 hour round trip and we both weren't complaining but disappointed we had to turn back. Damn I was looking forward to my time with BIG TOM, hehehehe! Next time Love!:stickinouttounge:

Hey Tom and Gang,

It snowed here AGAIN today :snow2:! I wish I could have made it up to NY with you guys. I see the "Blond Coyote" got her ski jacket on that penguin!:crackup:You should have come here for Ice Cream, we were making it on the @#$% front porch! I am glad you all had a great ride, hopefully we can get together in the spring. :thumbsup2:

Earl

Great pictures but only made Rawhide and me fell worst for not making it there to be with our friends. Tell Deb that her new bike looks great, just like her old one. Gee why didn't she ride the Suzuki ??? LOL! Missed you all PB&J:crying:

Bob, thanks for organizing this ride. It was cold, but we dressed for it wearing our ski pants and balaclava's, so the cold did not bother us.

However, the snow that we rode through getting to Earl's (our meeting place) sure made for some memorable times for my wife. I wish we had gotten a picture parked beside some of the cars with the little bit of snow on them.

We left Toronto at 7am and got home at 8:30pm.

Thank you for all the offers to bunk the night at your homes. Our original intention was to spend the night, but the snow that we went through earlier put a little fear and desire into getting home before more came down.

We look forward to our next ride together.

Dave and Bernie

Bob, thanks for organizing this ride. It was cold, but we dressed for it wearing our ski pants and balaclava's, so the cold did not bother us.

However, the snow that we rode through getting to Earl's (our meeting place) sure made for some memorable times for my wife. I wish we had gotten a picture parked beside some of the cars with the little bit of snow on them.

We left Toronto at 7am and got home at 8:30pm.

Thank you for all the offers to bunk the night at your homes. Our original intention was to spend the night, but the snow that we went through earlier put a little fear and desire into getting home before more came down.

We look forward to our next ride together.

Dave and Bernie

what a difference one day makes....beautiful sunny day today high in the low 50's...........great day to ride :doh::fnd_(16):

:stirthepot: man, what a grusome lookin batch of people.. lol.....

nice pictures! thanx !!:clap2::clap2::thumbsup2::whistling:

Yeh and after dinner they grusomemore :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :big-grin-emoticon:

Hope its a better idea than you had about a fall foliage ride in the snow...:rotf::rotf::rasberry::fnd_(16):
If you had of let Charlie know you planed on snow he would have come too ---He loves that stuff :snow2::snow2::snow2:

Sorry we couldn't get there, but you folks are gonna have to do something about PA being in the way with that snow.

Maybe next year you'll have no snow for this ride.

Margaret

Or maybe you'll have to make my summer rally this year......snow should be gone by july or august !!! I hope...:whistling:

Guest RawHide

If you kept your second original plan for the rain date on Sunday October 18th we would have had a better day for riding. Since we missed you on Saturday fearing Rain NOT SNOW for those of you who had it, we did ride towards Oswego taking the Seaway Trail along the Lake Ontario on Sunday. Phil, I and his kids all enjoyed the sunny but cool weather. It was truly a Colorful Foliage Tour of lake side NY! Maybe this Wednesday sneak another ride since it will be warmer again! :97:

Stay Warm and Enjoy!

If you kept your second original plan for the rain date on Sunday October 18th we would have had a better day for riding. Since we missed you on Saturday fearing Rain NOT SNOW for those of you who had it, we did ride towards Oswego taking the Seaway Trail along the Lake Ontario on Sunday. Phil, I and his kids all enjoyed the sunny but cool weather. It was truly a Colorful Foliage Tour of lake side NY! Maybe this Wednesday sneak another ride since it will be warmer again! :97:

Stay Warm and Enjoy!

And you didn't call me because?? the ice cream stands were closed???:fnd_(16):