IGNORED

Doing it again and for the last time

hale374

Well, the better half and I are finally going to make it official next month and get married. We've been seeing each other for over 2 an a half years. Alot of first for both of us, she has kids and I have none. Alot of getting used to but it's the greatest now. She didn't like motorcycles, and now I can't leave without her. I'm so excited and can't wait until November 21. We'll be doing it in Luray, VA. Very private and quiet. Just her and I. How great it is when you've found that one.

Congrats and I wish you both many happy years. As for being quiet and private...just post the address here and we'll just see about that. :)

That's what I know and that's why I won't post exactly where. Riderduke reads this stuff to often and I know him to well!!

That's what I know and that's why I won't post exactly where. Riderduke reads this stuff to often and I know him to well!!

Ahhhh but I know people.:whistling: Be afraid be very afraid :rasberry: Now lets see if Freebird will do some programing so only you won't see the Wedding Meet and Eat planning.:crackup::crackup: Hmmmm lets see..........who do i know in Luray

Congrats Chris. I hope you many years of happiness

Guest BluesLover
We'll be doing it in Luray, VA.
We have fond memories of Luray. Stayed there (at the Hillside Motel) during our Blue Ridge trip in 06. The owners - Sam and his family - were excellent, excellent hosts!

Oh ... and congratulations to both of you on tying the knot!

Cheers,