IGNORED

If you want a mint 1st gen Look at this!!!

WilCruise

Saw this on eBay. If I had the $ I'd buy it now!!! :shock3: Forget that the mileage is so low... it's an 85 with serial number 1617. Ya know what that means?? Well according to this thread:

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7977&highlight=serial

It means no 2nd gear issue. An early 1st gen, with less than 10K, garaged, 1 owner and not susceptible to the 2nd gear issue... PRICELESS!

See it here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270169759194&rd=1

Hope someone here gets it!

Buddy of mine has same bike, also saw one being parted out in WA...........QUESTION is the trunk is the same as 86 & up have only seen it on this colour 85. Can anyone shed some light on this delema??????????? :canada::canada::canada:

IN 85 they had the same trunk as the 86 and up. 83-84 had the smaller trunks.

Brad

Originally Posted by StuD viewpost.gif

Buddy of mine has same bike, also saw one being parted out in WA...........QUESTION is the trunk is the same as 86 & up have only seen it on this colour 85. Can anyone shed some light on this delema??????????? :canada::canada::canada:

I have a 85 rack and it had a removable bag, it is about the same size as the 86-93 but removable. I don't know if both types were made.

Fred

Looks just like my scoot, same color, same year, mine just has a little more experince. Wouldn't sell mine for less than 5 grand today. Trunks on the 86 is a little different I think, went to replace the reflector on mine, found an 86, but the size was a little longer. Not 100% sure but they are different.