IGNORED

VentureRider Insulated Mugs

Freebird

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK....headed to the post office to ship the 4 that have ordered over the past couple of days. I also checked and I have a couple more than I thought so there are NOW 6 more left if anybody else wants one or two.

Eileen and I are going away for the weekend. Anybody who orders after right about...NOW...will have to wait until Monday for shipment. :)

Don

Used my new mug Saturday and Sunday riding. Sunday morning at 8 I put ice and water in it. Add water during the day. When I got home at 3:30 it still had half of the ice left in it. Even though it was cloudy and cool it lasted a long time.

Thanks Don, I really like it.

Yes, yours were shipped yesterday. Thanks.

OK folks....there is only ONE mug left now I think. I'm going to say that they are sold out at this time. I'll check when I get home from Boston. I think there is ONE more but not sure so no more orders at this time.

OK Gang, I've got a severe case of curiosity going here. I've got my mug and am waiting on a second from FB. When I opened mine, I found a card inside mentioning the mesh strainer that was to be used for making tea inside the mug. No mesh strainer was included.

I checked out a link on the Forum website for the JoeMos [would you believe CoffeeCake.com?] and their JoeMo includes the mesh strainer. Did anyone else get the strainer? Or did mine just miss out on it or something? I'm a major tea drinker and quite often would rather drink it than some gas station's "can I drink it?" coffee [i take teabags on the road with me]. I can't see the manufacturer including that card if the set did not include the strainer. And if the strainer was not included, why?

Now I'm wondering where I can get that strainer!! :97:

The one at Coffeecake.com is a different model. That is the JoeMO XL. Those came out after I started doing these a few years ago. It is also slightly larger, 16 oz. as opposed to these which are 14 oz. The XL is also slightly more expensive. That price is almost what I sell these for even after I include shipping and having our logo added.

I am betting that they save money by just printing one version of the little cards. Sorry, but these do not include the filter.

If I ever do this again, and don't know that I will or not, I can try to get the XL model if folks want to pay the extra price.

To FB

Yes I want my second mug.

Here's the skinny! I emailed Highwave off of one of their websites. A very quick reply came informing me that the mesh strainer on their site will fit our mugs.

Cost $1 :ICshocked: plus shipping of course.

They have quite a product list, lots of interesting goodies. I'm looking at buying a couple of the mesh strainers and who knows what else!!! If the rest of their stuff is as good as the mugs, I could end up a fair bit poorer ;).

If anyone is interested in what they've got, here's the link to one of the sites.

http://highwave.bigcartel.com/products

Have Fun!!