IGNORED

VentureRider Insulated Mugs

Freebird

These mugs are now SOLD OUT. I will let you know if I decide to offer them again in the future.

I have just ordered 72 of the VentureRider travel mugs. They went by up by $2.50 per mug from the supplier. They actually wanted $5.00 per mug more than last time but I finally negotiated it down to a $2.50 increase. Shipping has gone up some also so the price this time will be $24.50 within the USA and $25.50 to Canada. These prices include shipping.

Some may agree and others not but this is the best mug I have ever owned. They claim that they will keep your drink hot for up to 6 hours and I can tell you for sure that it keeps my coffee plenty hot for at least 4 hours.

Folks, this will possibly be the last time that I am able to get these mugs. They are a bit hard to find now and even Amazon shows the MoJOE to be "unavailable" and it says they do not know if and when they will have them again. There are a few places that I've found them online but only one place that I've found them that will print them with our logo. So....this may be your last opportunity to get one. I only order 72 because there just didn't seem to be that much interest but a few people really one so I went ahead and got them ordered.

They should ship to me in about 12 days and then I will immediately get them out to you. Please start paying when you can. You can pay via PayPal to dk_nelson@verizon.net Please note that there is an underscore between dk and nelson and that the email address is verizon.net, NOT venturerider.org :) You do NOT need a PayPal account to pay via PayPal. You can pay with credit card, debit card or E-Check through PayPal without an account.

I will try to keep you updated on how many are sold and how many are still available as we go.

SOLD OUT!

mug.jpg

joemo large.jpg

Edited by Freebird

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don, are those vacuum sealed? They look like stainless steel inside?

How much do they hold?

In any case I will take your word for keeping hot.

I'll take 1

BOO

Guess the passenger wants one also so make that a total of 2

Yes, they are vacuum sealed and they are stainless inside and out. They advertise that they keep drinks hot for 6 hours and I would say that is very close to the truth. Here is some more info on them at Amazon. They hold 14 oz.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/JOEmo-Leak-Proof-Coffee-Travel/dp/B001AYQ8B0/ref=pd_sim_k_4]Amazon.com: JOEmo Leak Proof Coffee Travel Mug: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

Also note that my price is the same even after I have them silk screened with our logo. They are $16.00 plus $4.99 shipping there which is basically the same thing I am selling them for. They DO come with the travel bad and the additional top "safetly" lid. I've never used the extra top lid though and have never had a problem with it leaking.

Yes, they are vacuum sealed and they are stainless inside and out. They advertise that they keep drinks hot for 6 hours and I would say that is very close to the truth. Here is some more info on them at Amazon. They hold 14 oz.

Amazon.com: JOEmo Leak Proof Coffee Travel Mug: Kitchen & Dining

Also note that my price is the same even after I have them silk screened with our logo. They are $16.00 plus $4.99 shipping there which is basically the same thing I am selling them for. They DO come with the travel bad and the additional top "safetly" lid. I've never used the extra top lid though and have never had a problem with it leaking.

Okay I still want them but I usually carry around a 20oz in the mornings and end up drinking about 40oz of coffee before noon. Guess I'll have to either cut down to 28oz or increase to 42oz. I have a place I stop for coffee in the morning and they will fill up whatever size you have for $1.00.

Nice looking mugs,

BOO

No, not yet. We are a LONG way from having enough people wanting them. I'll let everybody know when we are close enough that I can place an order. I need to order 100 and would like to have at least 50 requests before ordering them.

Well I will take one (1) also. And do they come with the case too?

Bryan

I'll take two.

I bought one the last time, and since I don't drink hot stuff I use it for cold drinks. I have had mine keep ice for an entire day in 90+ degree heat in the sun. I wish it held more, but I have never run out of drink between stops. I fill mine with Ice cubes and top off with liquid then add more from a bottle in the trunk if necessary. Be careful with soda, it creates pressure and then you can't open it without unscrewing the cap, so if you put fresh soda in, just leave the top unsealed (popped up) till you are down to about 1/2 way or more.

Only problem I have had is sometimes the seal under the cap comes off, and it is a bit of a hastle to get back on correctly.

I use a bicycle drink holder with an adjustable rubber strap I bought at Wal Mart. I cut the top loop off the holder and made a bracket to attach to the throttle grip mount screws. Works like a charm.

Thanks for offering these again. BTW, the Venturer logo/script has held up super nice considering all the wear and tear.

We got a couple of these the last time around.. Love them. One handed operation, spill proof and keep drinks hot or cold a long time. I use the ram mount drink holders and tore the bottom out of the foam wrap around to make the container sit in the holder deeper and works perfect. I'd highly recommend anyone that doesn't have one to get one.

Wayne