IGNORED

Cloisonne Pin (Lapel Pin)

awsmsrv

Would anyone be interested in something like this?

[ATTACH]36580[/ATTACH]

Guess I should be a little more specific. I'm checking into having a bunch of these made & was wondering if there would be enough here to warrant it.

Edited by awsmsrv
Not enough info.

I'd certainly be interested in a couple. I've been a sucker for place-pins since I first started touring. I'd love to have a VR pin to add to the collection.

I'd also be interested in a First Gen version. The big half of my place-pins were acquired on an '85.

We have had pins in the past with our logo. We are out of them now I think...I may have one or two somewhere. I need to reorder them and will probably do so soon.

Please folks, if you come up with an idea that uses our logo, name or motto....please run it by me first. We can't have anybody and everybody marking our items without approval.

Oh...and by the way...I do like that pin. Very nicely done.

Edited by Freebird

You might want to have Don use his vendor to make them. That way he has some control over this club's design / motto usage.

Also, Don if you do have any pins left I'll take one.

If you have any with sewing machine symbols on them, I'm sure the 1st gen crowd would be interrested. (Just kiddin' Thom) :rotf:

OK. I'm still working on it. Don, didn't mean to step on any toes and I actually have the VentureRider pin, but thought the bike specific might be a good idea. I'll see if I can do a 2nd Gen, too. I'll keep you posted and figure out the pricing as well.