I thought I would post it here first. Parting out an '86 VR 1300. I have almost all the plastic. Some needs to be repaired. Have everything for a complete rebuild. Black and gold. Both saddle bags, bottoms and lids, trunk, purple color from '89 VR. All front fairing parts plus vents. Windshield stock height and in good condition. All braces for fairing.

Let me know by PM and I will answer all with what I have.

Chuckles

I thought I would post it here first. Parting out an '86 VR 1300. I have almost all the plastic. Some needs to be repaired. Have everything for a complete rebuild. Black and gold. Both saddle bags, bottoms and lids, trunk, purple color from '89 VR. All front fairing parts plus vents. Windshield stock height and in good condition. All braces for fairing.

Let me know by PM and I will answer all with what I have.

Chuckles

Any pics of the bike so we can see acc, that are on it.

Master Guns - I have 3 class systems, none work all showing the E-4 error. I am in the process of repairing them. If I get one to work I will let you know.

hlange - The LED display in the dash works except for the clock. I can't set the time on the clock.

mraf - the left fairing is spoken for. It has had a broken corner that has been repaired at some time in the past.

Chuckles

• 4 months later...

I hate to be kind of a dick, but I sent the money for the dash last October, sent several emails, even looked Chuckes up on the web and called him twice, last time left a voice mail, the first time he assured me it was packed and ready for the mail. NOTHING. Disappointed. Just thought I'd see if anyone else actually got their parts.

I understand your frustration, the last time he signed into this forum was November 18th of last year. Not defending him, and he could still lurk without signing in, but when was the last time you actually talked with him? I dont want to think the worst, but lets see if we can get ahold of him again.