IGNORED

Missed another Meet and Eat but I had a good reason

Just-Jack

Honest I did. I was in Cadillac watching the sun come up over the hills and the fog racing across the grass as to try to get away from the sun. The temp was in the low 60's and my daughter and me (jessie) we in a small enclosed camo hut in our lawn chairs waiting for the sight that would make our hearts race and our bodies start to shake....This was the opening day of Michgan Youth Hunt. with the sun cutting across the hills and the tempature starting to rise we were able to see what we had sighted in the gun for but he was to far away. With in a few minutes what we saw 2 fields away was walking right toward our blind. so with camera in my had and a 30/30 in my daughter hand she was able to take her first buck!!!!!!!!!All though this was only a spike he was still in full velvet. So the girls weekend out hunting proved to be a great weekend. We had only left yesterday and we are home tonight and the deer is at the processor .and the video to show to us.....

[ame=http://s192.photobucket.com/albums/z157/jackjess4/?action=view&current=Picture021-2.flv]Video of the shot that took the deer and the blind - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/ame]

So I hope that everybody had a great ride and BBQ and I hope that everybody had a great day like we did...

Jessie:2132:

congrats :sign outstanding:, very nice shot , althow it was hard on dad's camera :rotfl:

I would have to say that it was hard for Dad to watch since he was at home while we were in the woods. But getting a phone call at 7 am to hear that his daughter got a buck was worth more then that video is ever worth might want to take closer look at the last few frames as she also took the deer blind with her shot too :think:

Jessie

Nice

makes for a Proud Dad :thumbsup2:

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z157/jackjess4/Picture013.jpg?t=1190506399

I would have to say that this makes for proud mom as well since I have been hunting for 20 years and have never taken a buck myself this was a proud day for me because I was right next to her!

vary cool !! sorry the 1st time i saw the video i did not have the sound on and did not see the 2nd video . my wife was the coach for ower youngest 1 st deer , by the way she said give you guys a :thumbsup: and [ i hate typing this ] women rule - men dewrule :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BUT SHE SHOT MY BRAND NEW BLIND WAAAAAAA AND IT WAS WITH MY GUN THAT I HAVENT EVEN BEEN ABLE TO HUNT WITH YET BOOO HOOO

LOL BUT YOU CAN BET THAT I AM EXTREMLY PROUD OF HER .....SHE SHOOTS LIKE HER DAD MINUS THE BLIND PART

JACK

Very Nice Jess!

Good to see your getting your daughter into the sport, not enough kids going that route. Thats VERY cool in velvet :happy34: Got a lot to be proud of there....good on you both :)

PS. thats definitely worth missing a M&E

It's good to see another youngster taking an interest in the hunting and shooting sports. As a life long hunter and shooter I know our ranks are dwindling but including more youth can not but help us. :thumbsup2:

Congratulations to Daughter & Mom for a fine day in the woods and with excellent results I might add. :clap2:

Larry

PS: Jack you know now that the gun does indeed shoot straight so no excuses about any of those missed shots when you do manage to take one. :stirthepot:

My little guys are already talking about hunting and they love to go to our hunting camp just to walk around. It'll be about seven years before my oldest is ready. I've got several nieces that are growing up hunting and shooting. It's really cool to see the girls enjoying the outdoors that way.

That is so awesome!!!!!!!!:cool10: I just bought my 10 year old his 1st compound bow and can't wait to take him hunting in 2 years....

With the archery season coming in a matter of a few days Oct 1st. I have also just bought both of my girls thier first bows we will go out in a few days to see how they shoot. They wont be able to hunt this year but I hope that they will enjoy the hunt when they are doing it

Jessie:2132: