IGNORED

Adlib Continuation Story-For Everyone!

Yama Mama

boomer - who never lets spilled scotch go un drank, followed the scotch down the hole bringing all the oil with him. the hogs were squeeling louder than an RSV with a bad whine and chirp because they thought they were gonna wallo in the oil and eat venture riders as they lost it in the turn.

with the ghost of twisties past gone, out of no where came the ghost rider. flames coming out places on a body i never knew existed, he whipped his flamin' chain off his shoulder, snapped towards . . . . . .

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big pot hole. He climbed out using the chains. Boomer was back up on route 129. The Ghost of Twisties Past was gone.

If Boomer could only find his Scotch bottle. He saw the rest of the Venture Riders who were waiting for him. Come on Boomer we are heading for the M & E in Nashville. We need to get moving, but first let's...............................

find the freakin directions. i printed a backup copy just in case something happened to my GPS. it melted when the ghost rider blew past me faster than Christmas with a new scooter under the tree (well, maybe the keys with a card). i saw the rider put the printed directions in you bottle. thank goodness he dropped it just past the 18 wheeler. i saw the trucker pick it up. he looked our way, puzzled because he had never seen . . . . .

find the freakin directions. i printed a backup copy just in case something happened to my GPS. it melted when the ghost rider blew past me faster than Christmas with a new scooter under the tree (well, maybe the keys with a card). i saw the rider put the printed directions in you bottle. thank goodness he dropped it just past the 18 wheeler. i saw the trucker pick it up. he looked our way, puzzled because he had never seen . . . . .

such a good lookin' aussie woman before (complete with spare crutch and leather pastie) "Dang, massey130 you're a lucky man having Aussie Annie's company on this ride" he said. He handed back the bottle with the directions in, and once more we headed down the road. After a few miles we.................

He handed back the bottle with the directions in, and once more we headed down the road. After a few miles we.................

had to stop for gas and drinks. RandyR didn't do his carb sync like he was supposed to. instead he was watching re runs of CHIPS thinking it was the same as RLAP educational films. he was only gettin 30 miles to the gallon and burning more fuel than NASCAR on the fourth of july when a barrel of oil was 20 bucks. good thing cause the trailers that had coolers and drinks melted like a chocolate bunny left in the car to go back for milk when ghost rider did the GAP. just as RandyR was pullin' the pump handle out of his tank, Paulee from Orange County Choppers walked up smokin' a stoegee to collect payment for the gas. as the pump handle swung around, that last bit of gas flew out & hit that cigar just as Paulee was ........

He handed back the bottle with the directions in, and once more we headed down the road. After a few miles we.................

had to stop for gas and drinks. RandyR didn't do his carb sync like he was supposed to. instead he was watching re runs of CHIPS thinking it was the same as RLAP educational films. he was only gettin 30 miles to the gallon and burning more fuel than NASCAR on the fourth of july when a barrel of oil was 20 bucks. good thing cause the trailers that had coolers and drinks melted like a chocolate bunny left in the car to go back for milk when ghost rider did the GAP. just as RandyR was pullin' the pump handle out of his tank, Paulee from Orange County Choppers walked up smokin' a stoegee to collect payment for the gas. as the pump handle swung around, that last bit of gas flew out & hit that cigar just as Paulee was ........

throwing it away in the dumpster. It of course caught fire immediately. Folks from miles around probably saw the explosion of flames as Paulies' cigar blew up the station dumpster. Things were flying in the air.

We all looked at each other jumped on the bikes and got the heck out of Dodge. As we thought to ourselves, what the heck was Paulie doing pumping gas on Deal's Gap? Oh well, we have our directions now, let's take in a few more curves. Just then a crotch rocket flew by going at least 70. Wow, we thought what a crazy guy that was. What a minute was that really a guy? We headed out to try to follow the crazed rider. After a while we saw the same crotch rocket coming back up 129. This time the very tiny biker waved. I think she yelled I love your First Gens.

I knew it, it was Mini Muffin. She pulled over on an overlook to chat for a minute. Mini said she was testing out this Yamaha for flb. We asked her if she knew about the M & E in Nashville. Mini said she would ride with us and go too. But she had to look for her identical twin brother, Howie. He was supposed to be riding on the Dragon today. We said, well when you find him, bring him along. So we took off again when suddenly, Aussie Annie says.................................

throwing it away in the dumpster. It of course caught fire immediately. Folks from miles around probably saw the explosion of flames as Paulies' cigar blew up the station dumpster. Things were flying in the air.

We all looked at each other jumped on the bikes and got the heck out of Dodge. As we thought to ourselves, what the heck was Paulie doing pumping gas on Deal's Gap? Oh well, we have our directions now, let's take in a few more curves. Just then a crotch rocket flew by going at least 70. Wow, we thought what a crazy guy that was. What a minute was that really a guy? We headed out to try to follow the crazed rider. After a while we saw the same crotch rocket coming back up 129. This time the very tiny biker waved. I think she yelled I love your First Gens.

I knew it, it was Mini Muffin. She pulled over on an overlook to chat for a minute. Mini said she was testing out this Yamaha for flb. We asked her if she knew about the M & E in Nashville. Mini said she would ride with us and go too. But she had to look for her identical twin brother, Howie. He was supposed to be riding on the Dragon today. We said, well when you find him, bring him along. So we took off again when suddenly, Aussie Annie says.................................

Hey, weren't we supposed to meet ECK and the Bama boys and girls at the Tellico Plains Quick Trip? If so we're going in the wrong direction as she pointed to the Fontana Dam Overlook sign. I must have been reading these directions backwards since I am a Aussie girl with a somewhat confused sense of direction, being North of the Equator and all.

So, with one quick circular hand signal given by Yama Mama, the whole pack did a perfectly executed U-turn at 35 MPH...... The posted speed limit. Now heading correctly West by North west, we gave our V-4s the full throttle back toward's Deals Gap. Reaching the infamous Deals Gap sign Sleeperhawk's Mechanic was waving us in, So, we decided to stop for one last photo op in front of the sign with the TREE OF SHAME (which was right next to the flaming dumpster being put out by the Graham County Volunteer Fire Department)...in the background...We saddled upto make just one more run down the Tail of the Dragon,.... just for the Hell of it. And, to meet ECK and the Bama Boys and Girls.......

As we were pulling out Walter aka WES0778 with his trusty sidekick Wes riding on the passenger seat, pulled into the pack just ahead of the Atlanta DragonSlayer causing him to swerve slightly which caused his mirror mounted camera to bump the windshield thus activating the video record button thereby recording what happened next on digitally recorded video....................

Footnote: Does anyone know how to insert a video segment into the story because I do actually have a recorded video of this part of the story that I would like to add for Historical accuracy. I think that would go a long way to legitimize the validity of the story.

Edited by Dragonslayer
Historical Accuracy

As we wait for the video to upload, let's get riding again to the M & E. The group of riders is growing larger hour by hour. We need to get one last look at Deal's Gap. Sleeperhawk's Mechanic finds another photo op and takes around 200 photos in a matter of minutes. We start filling up our tanks, so we can really get some good mileage and not have to stop for any more interruptions.

We started heading out finally, got our directions in hand and then Beer 30 pulls in with the Beer Cart.

He wants us to wait because he is pretty sure

there will be another VR member pulling in soon.

Guess who it was, It was..............................................

With all the wind and rain, (hold got to change xm channels) Ok now where the bike I was following. OK on to Nashville. Passed some dude with pink chaps. Why are there blue flashing lights behind Me, pulled over. pinks chaps went by ( but officer the sign said 129, and he said something about an idoit and that was not the speed signs) WHERE WAS I GOING. OH yea Nashville humm was that Ga or TN, and as footsie................

As we wait for the video to upload, let's get riding again to the M & E. The group of riders is growing larger hour by hour. We need to get one last look at Deal's Gap. Sleeperhawk's Mechanic finds another photo op and takes around 200 photos in a matter of minutes. We start filling up our tanks, so we can really get some good mileage and not have to stop for any more interruptions.

We started heading out finally, got our directions in hand and then Beer 30 pulls in with the Beer Cart.

He wants us to wait because he is pretty sure

there will be another VR member pulling in soon.

Guess who it was, It was..............................................

86er with Bubba riding B*T*H. As they slide into the parking lot side ways they looked extremely frazzled like they had been riding at a high rate of speed for quite a long time. As Bubba took his helmet and gloves off I noticed that his hands and face were completely black with smoke soot except for the white spots around his eyes behind his thick coke bottle bottom glasses that greatly magnified his terror filled crossed eyeballs.

"What's wrong Bubba, What happened " I asked being concerned about his appearance.

"RA...RA...RA...RA" he stammered until 86er slapped him upside the head allowing him to spit out the words, "RandyA's House". "I was wo...wo...wo...wo...wo" Then another slap upside the head from 86er, "working on the the wires when BO...BO...BO...BO...", another slap "BOOM. then all the sm...sm...sm...sm...sm..." slap."Smoke came out of all them wires"

Surprising on the last slap Bubba's cross-eyed condition corrected and he began talking normally. At least as normally as Bubba usually talked. 86er explained that he had been stammering like that ever since the explosion and they had to leave RandyA's house somewhat in a hurry. And, if Randy had not have stepped on that nail they might not have escaped with their lives just in the nick of time.

86er then apologized for the weather report he had posted earlier in the story when suddenly.................................Wingman passed us with an extreamly happy Little O'le lady on the back doing a reach around. She also had a definate gleam in her eyes that could only mean love ...............................

Edited by Dragonslayer
Poetic License

...of the open road on a Venture!! We tried to flag them down, but it was no use as they kept rolling down the highway. Some of us were geting tired from the day's adventures and wanted to get some shuteye before the final push to Nashville the next day. Some of us were willing to camp by the side of the road but others insisted on better accomodations for the night. We looked on the GPS for hotels or motels but there were none available. We were ready to ride some more in search of a place to stay but suddenly...

A long white limo came rolling down the highway. It had tinted windows and we were finding it hard to see who was sitting in the back.

As the car slowed to a stop...it was Donald Trump, inviting us to stay in the Towers..Taters got very excited and knew that Becky, and Lou Anne, along with Rawhide would...

A long white limo came rolling down the highway. It had tinted windows and we were finding it hard to see who was sitting in the back.

As the car slowed to a stop...it was Donald Trump, inviting us to stay in the Towers..Taters got very excited and knew that Becky, and Lou Anne, along with Rawhide would...

(Annie typing)

love to go skinny-dipping in his private pool - champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, wondering how the other half lives. Just then the elevator doors opened and out stepped Snarly Bill and Dooder1, and brought us back to reality by saying.....................

The Trump Tower is in New York City, we are in Tennessee. Oops, I guess we let our minds wonder. Beer 30 said, I think if we are going to get to the M & E today, we need to have a plan and we had better think of it real quick. Beer 30 suggested we find the quickest way to get to 1-40 so we can get to Nashville before it is too late to get there for lunch.

Everybody agreed he was right. Now all we have to do is figure out the quickest way. Should we ride to Knoxville and catch I-40 there? Beer 30 in his pink chaps, goes over to the Limo and knocks on Trumps limo window, Let's ask The Donald the best thing to do in our situation, who said...........................................

Beer 30 who is usually always a pretty peaceful man, became enraged and for some reason kicked The Donald's limo door with only the brut force that a man wearing pink chaps could do. Since most of us riders knew this was not a could decision for Beer 30 to have done, we got on our bikes and rode as fast as the roads would allow. We did not have time to GPS or even look at a map, we knew we were in big trouble.

All we heard in the back ground was The Donald yelling" I will get you Harley Riders, I promise!"

So we were moving at a pretty to clip and when we heard that, we sort of knew we would be ok. Except for Beer 30 and his obvious pink chaps that is. We decided to head for Knoxville and fast. We figure if the Donald had the police on our tail, they were looking for Harley Riders, so that was to our favor. We suddenly see a big sign that says...............................................

Beer 30 who is usually always a pretty peaceful man, became enraged and for some reason kicked The Donald's limo door with only the brut force that a man wearing pink chaps could do. Since most of us riders knew this was not a could decision for Beer 30 to have done, we got on our bikes and rode as fast as the roads would allow. We did not have time to GPS or even look at a map, we knew we were in big trouble.

All we heard in the back ground was The Donald yelling" I will get you Harley Riders, I promise!"

So we were moving at a pretty to clip and when we heard that, we sort of knew we would be ok. Except for Beer 30 and his obvious pink chaps that is. We decided to head for Knoxville and fast. We figure if the Donald had the police on our tail, they were looking for Harley Riders, so that was to our favor. We suddenly see a big sign that says...............................................

ICE CREAM..and being venture riders, it was a no brainer,..no matter how we wanted to get away from that limo and on our way , we HAD to stop and have a tripple scoop of the frozen nectar from the gods.... all of a sudden it happened......

ICE CREAM..and being venture riders, it was a no brainer,..no matter how we wanted to get away from that limo and on our way , we HAD to stop and have a tripple scoop of the frozen nectar from the gods.... all of a sudden it happened......

Brain Freeze!

Now what will all the hapless Ventureriders do???

Brain Freeze!

Now what will all the hapless Ventureriders do???

Ruffy was flying past an ice cream place when he spied a whole bunch of VentureRiders sitting there in the parking lot in a dazed and confused state. I pulled in and Zeus, realizing what happened to the VR members, took advantage of the situation and, along with Xena, began to eat all of the Ice Cream out of each members hands.........Suddenly, out of nowhere.............

A state trooper sirens blaring, lights flashing. He pulls up to our group of dazed VR riders. You all seen any Harley HOGS go by here? The VR riders looked at the trooper and said HOG riders? Nah, why you looking for them. The trooper said there is a state wide man hunt for the guy who kicked in The Donald's limo door. If you see them, give me a call. The VR riders said they sure would. Luckily, Beer 30 with his Pink Chaps, was in the restroom at the time. Just as the trooper was pulling away from the DQ rider lot, Beer 30 walks out. The VR riders tell him about the trooper. Beer says he hated to do it, but he better take his pink chaps off for now. As he was taking off his pink chaps, the door to the DQ swings open. Oh my, it was...........

The Del fuagos and boy are they mad the police are looking for them for stuff they didnt do (this time). Just because a couple of them have pink chaps dont mean nothing...."what do you guys call yourselves?"....

Thinking quickly, Beer 30 yelled out it was the Sons Of Anarchy and I got one of their pink chaps to prove it.So being the guys they are the Del Fuegos bought another round of ice cream and thanked us for our info and then left. We sat there enjoying the freedom of the revenge of the Del fuegos when Sam crow pulls up on his bike and asked who told the Del Fuegos that him and his club kicked in the Donalds door. We all looked around and just decided that they were on harleys and couldnt catch us so we left there on our VR's.......

Thinking quickly, Beer 30 yelled out it was the Sons Of Anarchy and I got one of their pink chaps to prove it.So being the guys they are the Del Fuegos bought another round of ice cream and thanked us for our info and then left. We sat there enjoying the freedom of the revenge of the Del fuegos when Sam crow pulls up on his bike and asked who told the Del Fuegos that him and his club kicked in the Donalds door. We all looked around and just decided that they were on harleys and couldnt catch us so we left there on our VR's.......

So once again the VR riders are looking for I -40 to head for Nashville. I wonder if any famous country singers could by some coincidence run into our group of wayward travelers.

I mean what would the chances be of running into someone famous like Alan Jackson, Reba McIntire, or even George Jones. So finally we are heading down I-40 trying to find the M& E in Nashville. We stop to fill up our tanks, when a big unmarked Luxury Bus pulls up along side of our parked bike. Actually it was 5 identical buses.

You do not mean it. I cannot be. Oh come one now, let's get real. As we try to sneak a peak through the dark windows of the big bus, the door starts to open

and out walks.....................................