IGNORED

Another name change!

Dano

I've been working on Don for a year or so now for a name change, the feller that had it didn't choose to join up, so now I've got it! From here on out, with no regrets or going back, here on the board and out there in VR land I'll now be known as Dano.

Formerly known as Danob11.

Plus it saves a lot of typing!!!!

Your just full of changes, avitars, names...where does it all end!!

:yikes:

Pretty soon you'll be on a second gen

:stirthepot:

If you always stay the same, life gets pretty boring, wait a minute...... WHO went back to a 1st gen and is moving to Texas???????? As far as the latter statement, I'M NOT THAT OLD YET!!!!!!!

Oh, BTW, who WAS that on that blue 2 tone 1st gen that had just come back from the "Jasper Disaster" route 74 run with a s**t-eating grin on his face?!

Who the hell are you?:stirthepot:

NOW I know who I am, that other guy (Danob11) was just trying to find himself!!!! BTW, other than Dale, probably the only guy at the rally who didn't strain his neck just looking 'ya in the eyes!!!!! :Laugh:

No I don't see Dano going to a 2nd gen. Heck Squid you can't stay off the 1st gens either. :stirthepot: Sorry just had to go there.

Margaret

You saved me some typing there Mini! Heck, if Lowell isn't on a 2nd gen at his age, I figur' I got a LOT of time left on my 1st gen! (Ask Roadkill who was kickin' his back tire trying to get him to keep up with Ozark last Thursday!!!)

On another side note, dropped in a K&N air filter and with those Macs on there,,,,,,,, ALMOST picked up the front tire goin' into 2nd gear! Pics to come..........

Dano

Hey Skinny,

I have never said that I didn't like the 1st gen, I have only said that for 2 up touring the G2 is hands down the better of the 2 bikes as far as comfort. I know the 1st gen handles quicker than the G2, I've had 4 of them now :stickpoke:

....and yes that grin was on my face after the Jasper Disaster....I'm not that old either :)

I'll still be your buddy no matter what you call yourself...even Skinny Squidley :whistling:

Dano,

Has anyone even thought, how long its been since Dano booked anyone?

Man your an old fart Dano:rasberry:

I agree you do look more like Vern:whistling:even sound like him too:stickpoke:

Already missing you cant you tell.

Really Dano hope to see you again real soon.

Buddy

... if Lowell isn't on a 2nd gen at his age, I figur' I got a LOT of time left on my 1st gen! (Ask Roadkill who was kickin' his back tire trying to get him to keep up with Ozark last Thursday!!!)

Dano

Excuse, me, but ARE YOU ACTUALLY saying the Ambassador is OLD ?? ??

:missingtooth: :missingtooth: :missingtooth:

Don't you just love it when other Folks get you in Trouble ??

Has anyone even thought, how long its been since Dano booked anyone?

Man your an old fart Dano:rasberry:

I agree you do look more like Vern:whistling:even sound like him too:stickpoke:

"Bout 40 years! Seems to me that you're the one already on the Couch, Buddy! Hopefully you've got a mini-bike or something else in the garage to get your thrill ride on! :witch_brew:

Maybe I need to go to Branson and get a job as one of those "re-creation" actors, like Elvis or Marilynn!:banana: :cool10:

Now I will really be confused:confused24: :biker:

My job here is done..........

Excuse, me, but ARE YOU ACTUALLY saying the Ambassador is OLD ?? ??

:missingtooth: :missingtooth: :missingtooth:

Don't you just love it when other Folks get you in Trouble ??

Nope, just sayin' I've got another twenty years at LEAST before I think about it! :backinmyday: