IGNORED

I hate Loosing Tools!!!!

Yammer Dan

Misplaced my Color-tune somehow. It will turn up I think and then I will remember putting it there. The Warden and I turned my Parts Room upside down and no luck. And when the Warden searches SHE SEARCHES!!! I can't get away with nothing. Have looked everywhere I can thunk of. I HATE LOOSING TOOLS!!! Especially ones that cost almost a hundred bucks!!!!

what i hate is when a socket drops off and lands it a spot too small for the hand to grab. I had this just happen. i could not find my 3 prong grab it tool - doh - so i taped a magnet to a stick & retrieved the wayward socket that way.

Oh, & to SilvrT's comment - i don't lend tools. if a buddy needs one, i come with it, do the work & bring my tool home. i learned long ago that there are those who don't take of my stuff like i take of my stuff.

this a big soap box of mine - so i will stop here.

Dale in Louisiana

:soapbox:

Done that one...:confused24:

So, look into the other Bike ...

:bluesbrother::bluesbrother::bluesbrother:

I'm sorry Dan, but what do you expect ? We're Kind of the same Breed, i misplaced a Lot of my Stuff in my Life.

**** happens as Forest Gump said ...

I got in the habit of not even asking to borrow stuff , One time long ago I borrowed a very new push mower from my father in law and I hit a small pipe that was buried in the ground. Usually a quick fix ( change the shear pin) but as My luck would have it, it actually bent the shaft, a very expensive repair. I fixed it myself but the new shaft costs almost as much as a whole new motor :headache:

Maybe I didn't check all the Bikes Squeeze.... Let's see checked both Black ones. Checked Maroon one, checked blue one, checked Brown one even check Lil'Red. Or maybe I didn't check BOTH Black ones:think::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

No wonder this leg don't like me!!!

Misplaced my Color-tune somehow. It will turn up I think and then I will remember putting it there. The Warden and I turned my Parts Room upside down and no luck. And when the Warden searches SHE SEARCHES!!! I can't get away with nothing. Have looked everywhere I can thunk of. I HATE LOOSING TOOLS!!! Especially ones that cost almost a hundred bucks!!!!

All you need for a 1st gen is duct tape and a hammer:stirthepot:.. im soooo glad your on cruches i can out run you hahahahahahahahhahahaha Ron

Oh, & to SilvrT's comment - i don't lend tools. if a buddy needs one, i come with it, do the work & bring my tool home. i learned long ago that there are those who don't take of my stuff like i take of my stuff.

this a big soap box of mine - so i will stop here.

Dale in Louisiana

:soapbox:

I have a very hard time refusing to lend things to my kids .... NOBODY else. For quite a while I failed to lay down the ground rules to them... once I did, I got stuff back... but time passes and somehow the rules get forgotten ... then I have to impose them again BUT, that surely doesn't always ensure that what got lost when the rules were forgotten will get returned. For some strange reason, the kids (and they are all grown) seem to adopt this mentality of "what belongs to mommy and daddy will eventually belong to me so I guess I can keep it indefinately" LOL

Ditto on not loaning/not borrowing. That's one reason I have so much 'stuff'; I always buy it if I need it.

When I was a dumb 'young man' I would loan things and not even think about it; just expect it to be taken care of and returned. I guess that stopped when I was looking for an expensive large socket a few years after I loaned it out and remembered that I had loaned it. But I couldn't remember to who. :doh:

:mo money:

So Skid, you sure it didnt get left behind at your place, and you thought it was your carbtune that you won at Vogel:stirthepot::stirthepot:, and threw it in you bag,..................now you have a matched set. CarbTune & ColorTune.....................:stickpoke::stickpoke:

I never saw one to even know exactly what I'm looking for, but I have searched the garage and it haven't turned up there either.....:confused24:

Don't think I loaned it. Wasted another hour looking. Then took dash out of "Ugly" Hope I can remember where all these things go back!! Can't remember where my tools are!! I got parts scattered all over. Warden isn't home :whistling: "Ugly is missing a lot of screws. Makes me wonder. Was only showing 19k when I got her... Back to work.

Guest seuadr

you wanna find it? i got a surefire method. works EVERY time.

buy another one. it'll pop right up!:doh::crackup:

:group cheers:

what i hate is when a socket drops off and lands it a spot too small for the hand to grab. I had this just happen. i could not find my 3 prong grab it tool - doh - so i taped a magnet to a stick & retrieved the wayward socket that way.
you mean it didn't fall in the oil or coolant drain bucket's I thought thats were they always fell

you wanna find it? i got a surefire method. works EVERY time.

buy another one. it'll pop right up!:doh::crackup:

:group cheers:

yup been there and done that and it does have 100% success rate