IGNORED

I am a first time home buyer

tufftom4

Finally after 45 years I bought my first home now I won't be able to go on long bike rides but if anyone is near I have a room and tools .:bluesbrother:

And a large community bathtub out back! :rotfl:

Place looks nice - congrats.

Finally after 45 years I bought my first home now I won't be able to go on long bike rides but if anyone is near I have a room and tools .:bluesbrother:

and a pool in Florida, how close to the beach? When is your next guest opening. Do I need to make a reservation? I can do remodeling projects for free rent and gas money.

Looks like a nice place with that bath tub that would hold several of us at one time.

I know I was able to climb up all the way up into that life guards chair, I'ld just have to take a long nap..Then I'ld fall out of it breaking my dang neck.

Is there a ladder available to get up into that chair? Man that is high for that size pool.

Hell, we could all slide off the house roof right into the pool.........sounds like a plan anyway..

Looks like a nice place with that bath tub that would hold several of us at one time.

I know I was able to climb up all the way up into that life guards chair, I'ld just have to take a long nap..Then I'ld fall out of it breaking my dang neck.

Is there a ladder available to get up into that chair? Man that is high for that size pool.

Hell, we could all slide off the house roof right into the pool.........sounds like a plan anyway..

LOL, dang Southerners....:stickpoke::hihi::happy34:

Guest tx2sturgis
Nice place! :happy34: I bought my first this year too. can't wait for that tax credit. Here's mine.

http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc340/MARKANDBINA/new%20home/100_3112.jpg

Man, thats a HELL of a tri-plex...which piece is yours?

:think:

Guest tx2sturgis

Hey, that chimenea will be just the ticket this winter...set up a table and chairs next to it and fire that puppy up to full burn!

And what IS that bluish thing? Is that for putting out an ash spill from the chimenea?...hmmmm might be JUST a tad large for that job....

:D

I live about 3/4 of a mile from the Intracoastal waterway alot longer to the beach, you have to drive up or down to find a bridge to go over to the islands and yes I would like to do a M&E soon if there is anyone in Fl that is interestedjust bring swim trunks.

TOM