IGNORED

screw this bike

juggalo2485

bike for sale 1983 yamaha venture xvz12 i have put a new used tci, repainted all the plastic except the saddle baggs, new fuse box,redone the seat, a new used clutch master cyl,and oil filter i am done messin with this bike ive hade it for way too long and i take two steps forward and ten back and im done, im selling it $1,000 obo buyer pick up only

Edited by juggalo2485

Somebody please give this bike a good home b4 juggalo puts her down he sounds desperate enough to do it. My Venture already has to sleep outside and barely gets fed enough as it is . I think he should enter the Raffle nobody could disaprove of a 1st gen fer 10 bucks

I just looked up all his posts since the begining, and it looks like he's been pissed off at the scoot from the git-go.. I think the bike needs another home with some lovin'........ Somebody close rescue it!! :whistling:

hey guys just got back from gobble holler and it was pretty good but to anwser a few questions

no i dont work for GM

i dont think puttin playin cards in the spokes will help

its got 44,000 miles and all the gears are there

and its located at

307 david st

bernie mo 63822

First question: What's a gobble holler?

Second Question: what's wrong with the bike? or should we assume what you listed is what's Not wrong with the bike and all other things are wrong?

it was a bike rally in farmington mo and the bike runs and it pulls it self and such just i keep havin to put monie in it and im just so pissed off that i still caint ride it

i have added some pics of the bike to my profile

Edited by juggalo2485

Jug, if I drove the 10 hours down to see the bike and decided it was something I was interested in would you help me out with 100 bucks off for gas?? Understanding of course that if I decided not to take it you owe me nothing.. Its about 10 hours of drive time pulling a trailer and you taking 9 for it would help ALOT!!

What do you think?

'Puc

it was a bike rally in farmington mo and the bike runs and it pulls it self and such just i keep havin to put monie in it and im just so pissed off that i still caint ride it

i have added some pics of the bike to my profile

I just checked out the pictures on the public profile. I wish I could take you up on your offer but it's not in the cards for me right now.

However, for whoever does buy the bike. I have a set of saddlebags that will fit this bike, for sale and are already painted flat black to match the rest of the bike.