IGNORED

Kitchener Brantford Hamilton to FreeBirds

Marcarl

Time to start this thread I suppose. If I count right there should be about 15 scooters travelling from our area to MD. Do ya'll want to have company? when do we leave? where do we meet. Here's what I have so far:

Carl, Wayne, Jopie, Evan, SaddleBum, are available anytime, but plan to meet in Caledonia I think???????

How about the rest

Now it's your turn.

It looks like it makes more sense for us to meet at Wayne's (as Carl expected), so we Dogman and I from Toronto can do that and Dave will let Greener know.

Evan, Greener and myself where planning on meeting at Carl's house.

Bob:

Last year we all tried to meet in Fort Erie around 4 or 5 and that got messed up a bit due to lack of metal identification so we got out of Fort Erie later than planned. Stayed in Erie Penn. for the night and got up early for breakfast. Then on to Freebird's. Was a nice trip.

I Know you are intending to head out earlier and go right to Oberlin. Let us know if you change your mind and want to join us. We will look for you and figure out a meeting place.

Wayne

So here's the scoop.

Carl and Marca leave around noon to

Wayne and Robin's place,

We leave at 1 pm.

We meet at the border,Peace Bridge, at the Timmies right at the bridge at 3:30 with more riders.

From there we travel by bike to the US, and if we don't get lost or take any detours and all the parts stay on the bikes,,,ahhum,,,we should arrive in Willoughby OH about 9 pm or maybe a bit earlier. Motel there for the night, and then on to Oberlin next day.

This is now written in stone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anybody know where I left the stone??????

all the parts stay on the bikes

got messed up a bit due to lack of metal identification so we got out of Fort Erie later than planned.

Okay, Are you two trying to say something, you both beat Joopie too it.

Metal bolts inplace, oil change done, just not sure about the battery, maybe Swifty will push this time, instead of making the women push. Actually not sure Naugh-T is going to ride, (still has back issues) but I think her bike is ready.

Brad

Evan if you and Dogman want to meet me at Jonathans restaraunt again I'll jion up with you I am going to Waynes as well.

my cell phone number is in the members list if you want to call me

Edited by saddlebum

Sounds Great. I'm sure Dave will have no problem picking you up. However, he sent me a PM suggesting we leave downtown Toronto (where I live near the St Lawrence Market) around 11:30 as it now looks like we need to get to Wayne's by 1:00. Does that work for you? I will check messages in the morning or you can call me at 416 368 8668.

Evan

Evan if you and Dogman want to meet me at Jonathans restaraunt again I'll jion up with you I am going to Waynes as well.

my cell phone number is in the members list if you want to call me

If there are any early birds that want to get to Oberlin earlier, get to the peace bridge before noon and meet down here. We are leaving Arcade around 1:00. Besides, then you can be privy to the big surprise for this weekend...

Is it bigger than this surprise from Marcarl's?...

http://www.elitepoker.ca/images/caption1.jpg

Now presenting.....CARONGO!!!

Carl the town i was refering to was actually Mentor. It is exit 193 off I90. Reynolds road maybe called highway or byway whatever but 306 something.

There is a Red roof and Day inn to the south and Motel 6 on the north. Only 58 miles to Don's from there. Should be far enough away from Cleveland.

Brad

Can't seem to come up with any info myself on this, either on S&T or Naddie, but this is what Brad says.

Now your going to take Tucketts word for that

:yikes: I thoughts you OLD folks knew better than that :no-no-no:

Nope, we'll sleep where we want to, when we want to and how we want to.

I was just trying to make Brad feel that he had some input here, you know how little boys are,,,,,,,

And you'd better watch your tongue you young whipper snapper, this 'OLD' man may be able to show you a thing or two yet,,,,, just you wait,,,,,

This is now written in stone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anybody know where I left the stone??????

Probably in the trunk of the scoot. Along with the hammer & chisle, that you wrote it with........

:stickpoke::rotf::rotf:

Have a good visit at Don's.

Sounds Great. I'm sure Dave will have no problem picking you up. However, he sent me a PM suggesting we leave downtown Toronto (where I live near the St Lawrence Market) around 11:30 as it now looks like we need to get to Wayne's by 1:00. Does that work for you? I will check messages in the morning or you can call me at 416 368 8668.

Evan

sounds good let me know what time you expect to be at jonathans and i'll meet you there I am only ten minutes from my house to there.or you can call me when you get there your call I"ll PM you my house and cell number

am going to try and hook up with evan,dave,and ben and at least try and ride the ontario part with you guys. and then i will turn back for toronto once you guys cross the bridge. hope you all have a good time and a safe trip. wish i was with you all for the whole trip, but unfortunately cant make it. don't have the passport ready either. say hello to all our friends there in ohio for me. :beer::canada:

abdul.