IGNORED

Lets talk Underwear...

Reaney in NH

Anti-Monkey Butt Powder works GREAT at keeping you dry and itch free!!!!!!!!

http://www.antimonkeybutt.com/Files/directory/AMB_Products/DSCF0410_t.jpg

Agreed. This is the best stuff on the market bar none. After putting that stuff on and you try to wash your hands it's like water running off a ducks back. It really takes some effort to get your hands wet to get the stuff off.

I wear boxer briefs, puritan to be precise. I will purchase new ones for every trip and make sure I have at least one pair for every day of heavy riding.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband, Alan, tried that and accidently sat on his right one !!:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

He now finds boxer shorts or bicycle shorts the best way to go.

Us ladies have a similar problem--sitting on knicker elastic for 2-4 hours is like sitting on a barb wire fence :sign67::headache::headache::rotf::rotf:

Annie, I nearly busted my gut laughing. Then I started feeling sorry for your hubby. Ouch, that had to hurt! :crying: Never realized elastic could be so rough on the money maker. Learn something new everyday.

I agree with CDNDAVE. Regular bike shorts are a bit over padded. The triathlon shorts would be better for the motorcycle ride.

Tri-shorts are very similar to bike shorts, but have a much smaller and lighter chamois (pad) in them.

I do triathlons.. where you swim, then bike, then run. Tri-shorts are meant to be worn in all 3 sections of a race, provide padding for the HARD bike seats (trust me, 112 miles on a bicycle is MUCH MUCH different than 112 miles on a motorcycle), but also be cool/wicking and not soak up a lot of water on the swim. They are thin, comfortable, cool, and the seams are not anywhere that chaffs.

Any triathlon store or good running shoe store that sells apparel will know what you are talking about.. and if they don't have it, they will likely be able to direct you to the right place.

They will also likely recommend a product called Chamois BUTTr. Which is a skin lubricant. Wonderful stuff.

And, gentlemen... the ladies will love your legs in them.:rotfl:(if you really want to look authentic, racers tend to shave their legs).

Wow I learned way too much about you guys in this thread. Just couldn't stop reading. :rotf::rotf:I was wondering if Big Tom had posted yet, but looks like he hasn't. I know he has some very pretty undies he's gotten from some admirer's. Wonder if they help him on long rides. :rotf::rotf:Sorry I just had to mention it.

Now continue with this very informative thread. Oh I do know there's quite a few guys on this forum who go commando.

Margaret

My husband, Alan, tried that and accidently sat on his right one !!:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

He now finds boxer shorts or bicycle shorts the best way to go.

Us ladies have a similar problem--sitting on knicker elastic for 2-4 hours is like sitting on a barb wire fence :sign67::headache::headache::rotf::rotf:

Ouch to both!!

Been there done that, never want to do it again. Although it was kinda interesting once when I, oh lets say --- passed gas while riding and it filtered up past the boys instead of out the backside. Kinda left with a flurry!:whistling:

Hey!!! Doesn`t NASA use these???? if there good enough for them, then the should be good enough for us!!! Cuts way down on the rest stops....Great Idea Saddlebum

Depends adult diapers, the are padded and help reduce bathroom stops:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We were so poor growing up that mom use to cut the bottoms out of our pockets so we’d have something to play with!!! So-o-o-o, that’s got me thinking... cut the pockets out of your pants then catch some wind up your legs (flow-through ventilation). I’m not sure if it really works but think of all the fun you could have!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wow I learned way too much about you guys in this thread. Just couldn't stop reading. :rotf::rotf:I was wondering if Big Tom had posted yet, but looks like he hasn't. I know he has some very pretty undies he's gotten from some admirer's. Wonder if they help him on long rides. :rotf::rotf:Sorry I just had to mention it.

Now continue with this very informative thread. Oh I do know there's quite a few guys on this forum who go commando.

Margaret

You couldn't let me just enjoy this thread without getting me involved...could ya...Well you will all see at MD what I wear....That oughta fix you all..I MAY HAVE LOST WEIGHT ,BUT THEY STILL CALL ME BIG TOM...:fnd_(16):

You couldn't let me just enjoy this thread without getting me involved...could ya...Well you will all see at MD what I wear....That oughta fix you all..I MAY HAVE LOST WEIGHT ,BUT THEY STILL CALL ME BIG TOM...:fnd_(16):

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hey when I saw the thread title I thought you had started it.

Margaret

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Hey when I saw the thread title I thought you had started it.

Margaret

Actually ,this started months ago by someone very near and dear to you.....and well worth every chuckle I've recieved out of it....................lol:buttkick: :fnd_(16):

After trial and error experiementation on my own personal butt, I've settled on

http://www.exofficio.com/default.aspx

Ex Officio are wicking type underwear. They're expensive to start with, are so well made with high quality material that I have some that are over 3 years old, and look like they're brand new. When I take roadtrips I wear one pair , and pack one pair. YOu can wash them in the sink, and they dry out within hours.

I have both the boxers, and boxer-brief style.

Hey Mini,

I have been reading this thread too. I had no idea men's underwear was so interesting.

Now when I look at all of their butts, I will sure be wondering; boxers or briefs?

Oh heck, I did that anyhow.And I know that you have a collection of butt photos. Maybe we should have a group photo at MD of everyone's butts.

Yama Mama:big-grin-emoticon: