IGNORED

2nd gen polished fork deflectors......

1BigDog

:sign woo hoo:

I am PUMPED. The mornings are starting to get a little brisk on my legs here :smile5:

:You_Rock_Emoticon:

Out of pure curiosity, how much time are you going to give folks to get back to you before you move on to the next one? Especially since you posted a few weeks ago requesting confirmation that people were still interested.

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of pure curiosity, how much time are you going to give folks to get back to you before you move on to the next one? Especially since you posted a few weeks ago requesting confirmation that people were still interested.

To be fair I figure about a week, seeing how long this has taken. Given the start date, its been about 6 months and im sure some have lost interest by now. Im just hoping that those who are no longer interested will respond right away so we can move down the list. Theres no committment. :smile5:

To be fair I figure about a week, seeing how long this has taken. Given the start date, its been about 6 months and im sure some have lost interest by now. Im just hoping that those who are no longer interested will respond right away so we can move down the list. Theres no committment.

Still count me in!

Thanks Ruffy for your work on this project.

Will get them on the bike with the snow is out:snow:, and be ready for spring.

To be fair I figure about a week, seeing how long this has taken. Given the start date, its been about 6 months and im sure some have lost interest by now. Im just hoping that those who are no longer interested will respond right away so we can move down the list. Theres no committment. :smile5:

Sounds good :thumbsup2:

Thanks a lot! :)

Just curious, what is the effect to on coming headlights? With the mirror effect does anybody notice glare to the the car diver coming at you? I'm sure they will help us be noticed, but does it interfere with the other guy?

GREAT question, I haven't seen any feedback about that but hopefully the angle is not conducive to blinding oncoming traffic.

GREAT question, I haven't seen any feedback about that but hopefully the angle is not conducive to blinding oncoming traffic.

yes, it does reflect. I've also seen reflection from the sun on cars/autos in front of me. I like that fact as I feel it just adds to their visibility of me and that's always a good thing.

I figure they don't like it much, but at least they know I'm there.

I didn't get a PM but did get a phone call. Nice talking to you Ruffy - payment was sent almost immediately so barring any catastrophe ( like the pony express horse breaking a leg) I may be able to mount them this week-end. :clap2: just in time for the rain :bang head:

Ok - the horse did break it's leg, 3 days no payment received and no reflector shipped :bang head: I guess if you send money via PayPal it needs to be sent to the CORRECT email address. my bad :bang head::bang head::bang head:

Right now heres where we stand: 5 sets are ready to ship and another 5 are being sanded. The next 5 should be ready sometime next week. If there is no response by Sunday evening then we will move on to the next group down the list.

2: MM482 NC *** Notified Shipped 11/27

3: Adventure1943 Ohio ***notified shipped 11/27 received

4: Big John Texas Delphi forums *** notified Shipped 11/28 Received

5: SlowHand NC notified, *** notified, shipped 12/01 received

7: JDIX Canada *** notified , shipped 12/05 received

8: BongobobnyNY ***notified, shipped 12/12 received

9:djb47 kentucky***notified, shipped 12/12

10: WilCruise Mass ***notified, shipped 12/12

11: LilBeaver Texas ***notified, shipped 12/12 received

12: Boomer Tenn notified, shipped 12/12

13: the count Canada ***notified, shipped 12/12 received

14: indydog Indiana notified, shipping 12/18

15: massey130 Louisiana ***notified shipping 12/18

16: ArticusMedicus Michigan ***notified

18: A4Pumper KY Delphi notified shipping 12/18

20: Venturekid notified (hold till after xmas)

21: silver bullet TX ***notified

22: coldinnd ND notified shipping 12/18

23: Thunderstruck CanadaDelphi ***

24: Craigatcsi Nebraska ***

26: FutureVentures Ill

27: straycatt Mich ***

28: JerryT MO ***

29: Seawolf NY ***

30: Spingley IND ***

31: Trimster Utah ***

32: Canuck Canada

33: midnite TN

34/35: Yamamom1 Canada 2 sets Delphi forum

36: sallys dad KS

37: Pete Kadish

Edited by Ruffy

I think you have me down 2 times -#22@#32, I just want one set for now thanx.

jack:12101:

Gotta be the drugs.............:smile5:

I do want to stress, especially the guys on the bottom of the list that there is the possibility that we may run out of parts before we reach you. In order to do a third run we would need another 20 order minimum. Just thought id let you know now so there are no hard feelings later.