IGNORED

Im back from N GA M&E

DragonRider

Just got back in logged about 380 miles round trip for this ride, we had between 18 & 19 bikes, just depends on when and who counted them...........Met some new folks, lots of old friends, food was good as usual, we had a little rain and had to break out the rain gear about 15 miles out from our lunch stop, but after that no rain rest of the day. Looking forward to seeing the pics by Bobbie and the others that took them. Hats off to 86er and Blackjack, they did their usual awesome job putting this thing together.

Edited by DragonRider

I made it home safe and sound.. (and dry)...no rain at all the entire way home.

86er, I want to thank you again for your hospitality and the very enjoyable time.

Hope I can make it again next year..The ride from our place to Elija was great even though we did have to stop for the rain gear.

I made it home with out stopping once to fill my gas tank. The gas station we all stopped at where I ate that candy bar...that was the last time I put gas in my bike..Oh believe me it is on empty right now, but I never stopped for gas all the way home.

BlackJack, thanks for helping Todd put this together. You both did a great job and I am willing to say everyone had a blast.. I never heard one negative word form anyone about it raining either..

I to met a lot of new folks today myself Dragonrider, and hell, I cant remember all their names...even the one I met before I have a hard time remembering them all. But hey, it was nice to meet and see everyone.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/5/5_2_110.gif I'll second that emotion on a great day. A little rain was only a blemish on the day. Great route, food, and great looking bikes on this day. Glad I was able to make this one.

How many miles to Ellijay??

Can't wait to do it again.

Bob

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZNxdm824YYUS

Sorry I missed this one guys. The "Ride to Live" in Duluth was a great event for the ADA. I think there were 800-1000 bikes there. The line was about 4 miles long. I know we pissed off some cages today. :rasberry: The main thing is we raised a lot of money for Diabetes. Glad you all had a great ride and I hope to make the next one in June.

Mechanic and I made it home around 11:00pm, we stopped a couple of times plus had dinner with Wanderer and Pat. We put around 575 miles on the bikes. We all had a great time, even when Dragonrider was dancing on his bike trying to get the bee out of helmet :rotf::rotf:

Dang Eck, did you stop a least to strech the legs :whistling:

Where that old saying came from...........He's got a bee in his bonnet...........He, the bee, didnt like it nearly as much as I didnt like it............man, I am glad it was just a small bee, it did sting me, but thank God I am not allergic to bee stings............

And just a little note, I figured my gas mileage for the trip, and having that new fairing on the V Star, my mileage improved from an average of 41-42 mpg, to a mind blowing average of 52 mpg..:banana::banana:............I figured it twice and thats what it was..........That big windshield that was on there did a great job of blocking the wind, but it was murder on the gas mileage...........

Mechanic and I made it home around 11:00pm, we stopped a couple of times plus had dinner with Wanderer and Pat. We put around 575 miles on the bikes. We all had a great time, even when Dragonrider was dancing on his bike trying to get the bee out of helmet :rotf::rotf:

Where's the pic's? I know the Mechanic probably took a few. Even though I couldn't make it I'd like to see what I missed.

Eck,

Are you "bonding" with your wing yet? Getting used to the ride and extra power?

Well, I must say we are becoming "good" friends........

I cornered one time and my left foot toe section of my boot began to drag on the pavement and it almost went up under the left riding peg... scared me a little so now I know not to lean that far over on it..it corners so easy..

I am getting used to the power...:cool10: .....I really like it.:thumbsup2:

Dont tell, but I even let 86er ride it Friday night...:biker:

Got you.................no pic here............:crying::thumbsup:

Now lets be reasonable folks, first off, Bobbie and George had a fairly long ride to get home, second, if you know how many pictures Bobbie takes, it takes them some time to sort through them and then download them to Photobucket, remember, Bobbie is taking picture the whole time, I think she sees more through the camera lens the whole time............so give her a little time.

When I know Bobbie is there, I dont even take my camera cause I know Bobbie is going to do a good job taking pics.................:thumbsup2:

I think Bobbie needs a new title, Offical Photographer of Venturerider............:sign05:

Where's the pic's? I know the Mechanic probably took a few. Even though I couldn't make it I'd like to see what I missed.

Got you.................no pic here............:crying::thumbsup:

Now lets be reasonable folks, first off, Bobbie and George had a fairly long ride to get home, second, if you know how many pictures Bobbie takes, it takes them some time to sort through them and then download them to Photobucket, remember, Bobbie is taking picture the whole time, I think she sees more through the camera lens the whole time............so give her a little time.

When I know Bobbie is there, I dont even take my camera cause I know Bobbie is going to do a good job taking pics.................:thumbsup2:

I think Bobbie needs a new title, Offical Photographer of Venturerider............:sign05:

Thank you, Lewis! We did not get home until after 11:00 last night, so after sleeping in this morning (after all, it's Mother's Day), we got the pictures posted!:)

By the way, my children woke me up this morning with phone calls of happy wishes!!!! :happy65:(What a change, I used to have to wake them up!):rotf:

It was great seeing everyone again and making new friends! :thumbsup2:

What a beautiful day after all, in spite of the rain!:bighug: