IGNORED

Skippy

Joopster55

SKIPPY

August 1, 1995 - April 29, 2009

With great heartfelt saddness, Mary & Jopie painfully announce the passing of our beloved little Skippy.

Mary's little baby, Jopie's little buddy.

He will be greatly missed by all that knew him.

We love you dearly.

SKIPPY

August 1, 1995 - April 29, 2009

With great heartfelt saddness, Mary & Jopie painfully announce the passing of our beloved little Skippy.

Mary's little baby, Jopie's little buddy.

He will be greatly missed by all that knew him.

We love you dearly.

Sorry to hear about your dog Joopster, after having them for so many years they become part of the family and to lose them can be stressful, if he had a good life then that's all one can ask for.

Ian

Sorry to hear about your dog Joopster, after having them for so many years they become part of the family and to lose them can be stressful, if he had a good life then that's all one can ask for.

Ian

DITTO

There will never be another "Skippy" but keep you heart open many dogs need a good home and family like Skippy has.

3 Dogs here and 3x the love too.

Someone, Will Rogers, I think said something to the effect:

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, then I want to go where dogs go."

I whole heartedly agree!

Sorry to hear about the loss. We have four 4-legged children, 3 dogs and one cat.

sorry to hear of your loss of a family member.

their companionship will always be remembered.

we lost our little pup last fall and i still look for him every time i come in the front door.

try to remember some of the good or funny things that Skippy did and hopefully it will bring a little smile back during this time.

here is one memory of our little guy:

our little dog was paper trained and a couple of Christmas ago while down at my parents, the dog left his own present on top of one of the gift wrapped boxes.

Joopie and Mary,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your little Skippy. There are no words to ease you pain. I suppose we all have lost a beloved pet and we all know how devastating the loss is. Dogs are such faithful friends, and just love you and love you. They seem to always be happy.

I will pray for you and Mary.

Yama Mama

Sorry Joop for your loss. Those pets can take a huge chunk of your heart.

http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rbowx.gifRainbow Bridge http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rbowx.gif

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

My heart breaks for you. That's the hardest part of having a beloved pet it eventually passes on. Hopefully you can recover. Some don't understand when you lose a pet it's just like losing a family member. Plenty of us on here can relate to your loss. I know it won't be long before my old girl goes on from here and I dread it.

Margaret

Jopie,

I too have gone through a few of them and none are any easier than the others. It's amazing how a furry animal can wrap your heart around it's paw and never let you go. Sending as much good carma your way in the loss of both of your pooch.