IGNORED

Anybody else seen this?

a1bummer

I opened up the article about the fi kit and when I tried to close it, it wouldnt close, in fact it kept opening new windows every time I tried to close, the only way I could get rid of it was to close firefox completely and reopen it new..........anybody else have this happen, it only does it for this post............what gives. Does it contain some sort of worm or virus. My anti virus didnt pick anything up.

This will work somehow, but the given Physics are not allowing this Conversion operate on a good Level. This for someone who like to have bragging Rights on a home made EFI, nothing else. The Motor will start and it wil run through the Gears but don't expect a somewhat good Mileage or even the Power the Motor delivers with Carbs

The Injectors have to sit in an sharper Angle to the Airflow to distribute the squirting Fuel in the Air Flow. If you mount the Injectors at 90 Degrees to the Air Flow they will squirt Fuel onto to the opposite Side and the Fuel will flow down the Intake instead of being mixed into the Air and generating a good Mixture. There are a Lot more Reasons for calling this a bad Joke, but i won't get into them.

If someone is willing to buy into such a DIY Project, it might be way cheaper to build a Rig and place the Injectors above the Carb Throat in the Airbox. This will cause a poor low End and mid Raange Response but it will be more efficient than this Offer. And big Power on the upper End. Next Thing is you need bigger Air Intakes on a EFi, which doesn't happen because you keep your Butterflies on the same Size.

Also what he states is not true. There are a Lot of Fuel Pumps with integrated Pressure Regulators but this doesn't mean you don't need to have one on the Fuel Rail.

The Wildbros EFI is sure Way above this Write Up Style Project. And 499 Bucks for the Parts delivered isn't a Bargain at all, to say it nice. A bad Joke.

If someone might be interested, there's a used EFI on Sale on my german Vmax Board. It's a complete Set with 45mm Throttle Bodies, a Vmax Tank with the Fuel Pump mounted, fits Bolts on except for the Fuel Pump on a Venture. Price is 2000 Euros.

http://www.wildbros.com/EFI.html calls this Set VMX45E at 4250 USD for new Set.

Got to say though, the article was nicely written, good pictures and lots of explaining, made it almost seem right somehow. Now about the right angle issue, I picked that up even before Squeeze spoke,,,now is that smart or what,,, maybe someday I can be a mechanic just like him, just for now I'll remain a butcher,,,,,,uuuhhh MEAT PROCESSOR

This will work somehow, but the given Physics are not allowing this Conversion operate on a good Level. This for someone who like to have bragging Rights on a home made EFI, nothing else. The Motor will start and it wil run through the Gears but don't expect a somewhat good Mileage or even the Power the Motor delivers with Carbs

The Injectors have to sit in an sharper Angle to the Airflow to distribute the squirting Fuel in the Air Flow. If you mount the Injectors at 90 Degrees to the Air Flow they will squirt Fuel onto to the opposite Side and the Fuel will flow down the Intake instead of being mixed into the Air and generating a good Mixture. There are a Lot more Reasons for calling this a bad Joke, but i won't get into them.

If someone is willing to buy into such a DIY Project, it might be way cheaper to build a Rig and place the Injectors above the Carb Throat in the Airbox. This will cause a poor low End and mid Raange Response but it will be more efficient than this Offer. And big Power on the upper End. Next Thing is you need bigger Air Intakes on a EFi, which doesn't happen because you keep your Butterflies on the same Size.

Also what he states is not true. There are a Lot of Fuel Pumps with integrated Pressure Regulators but this doesn't mean you don't need to have one on the Fuel Rail.

The Wildbros EFI is sure Way above this Write Up Style Project. And 499 Bucks for the Parts delivered isn't a Bargain at all, to say it nice. A bad Joke.

If someone might be interested, there's a used EFI on Sale on my german Vmax Board. It's a complete Set with 45mm Throttle Bodies, a Vmax Tank with the Fuel Pump mounted, fits Bolts on except for the Fuel Pump on a Venture. Price is 2000 Euros.

http://www.wildbros.com/EFI.html calls this Set VMX45E at 4250 USD for new Set.

KILL JOY!!!:rotf:

I don't think the deflector is the right idea. Maybe some low pressure throttle body type injectors would be the way to go, instead of the high pressure ones. The old Chebby TBI injectors ran at 9-13 psi and kinda slobbered fuel in the throat. High pressure does great things for atomiazation, but blasting it at the other side of the carb probably won't work, like Squeeze said. The lower pressure might be the way to go, since the airflow could sweep the fuel away before it hit the other side of the carb.

If you think about it though, the stick carb slobbers fuel across one side of the carb.....:scratchchin: