IGNORED

Venture Dad trailer Hitch

County Mounty

• 2 weeks later...
My web site is still not working right though.

Roy,

Your site is up and working fine today. I am considering getting a trailer/camper for my '99 RSV. Aside from using your hitch, can you recommend any trailer/campers for the RSV's?

Also, what pipes do you have on your RSV? How loud are they? Do you like them?

TIA

- Christo

Roy,

Your site is up and working fine today. I am considering getting a trailer/camper for my '99 RSV. Aside from using your hitch, can you recommend any trailer/campers for the RSV's?

Also, what pipes do you have on your RSV? How loud are they? Do you like them?

TIA

- Christo

Christo,

Check out Trailmaster, they make the Aspen line of MC campers. Also Timeout Trailers here in Elkhart make campers.

Hey folks, sorry for the gap in service. I'm back now from electronic hell! YES I'm still selling RSV and RSTD hitches. My web site is still not working right though. Email me @ venturedad@earthlink.net and I'll respond ASAP. Thanks for being patient with me . . . venturedad (AKA Roy)

Glad you are back Roy, you started to worry me!

Dog

I too would be interested in more info. about hitches. My wife and I plan on getting a camper type trailer for my 87 Venture Royale when I retire. Picures, prices, etc., etc. would be much appreciated.

I belive Venturedad is only making them for the 2nd gen bikes.

Guest skunk328
Hey folks, sorry for the gap in service. I'm back now from electronic hell! YES I'm still selling RSV and RSTD hitches. My web site is still not working right though. Email me @ venturedad@earthlink.net and I'll respond ASAP. Thanks for being patient with me . . . venturedad (AKA Roy)

Couldn't be happier with your hitch. My trailer threw the axle this summer, the trailer shifted on the frame and the fender fell on the tire causing a blow-out at 50mph. Later that day, with a bent axle, my spare tire blew! The hitch is beautiful! Held up great and the bike never even shuddered with all this going on. I now pull a fibro-concepts trailer with your hitch.

Couldn't be happier with it. I recommend this purchase to anyone who may question it and the installation is EASY!

Skunk:thumbsup2:

• 2 months later...
Guest tx2sturgis

Got me own venturedad hitch and it is well made, nothing fancy, but it works well and Ive used it to pull my Motorvation Trailer and no probs at all...

When I mounted the hitch, I noticed that the rear fender is slightly skewed to the left! it makes the hitch look off center, but its the fender, not the frame or hitch, thats slightly out of kilter. Anyone else noticed this? Is it common? I can push it to the center, and it bends back to the left...I was thinking of having the yamaha dealer look at it....but no big deal and I was wondering, anyone else notice this minor flaw on their bike?

When I mounted the hitch, I noticed that the rear fender is slightly skewed to the left! it makes the hitch look off center, but its the fender, not the frame or hitch, thats slightly out of kilter. Anyone else noticed this? Is it common? I can push it to the center, and it bends back to the left...I was thinking of having the yamaha dealer look at it....but no big deal and I was wondering, anyone else notice this minor flaw on their bike?

My fender is centered over the hitch on my '00 RSV.