IGNORED

Arghhhh......TIME CHANGE!!!!!!

Grey Ghost

We dont change time here in Saskatchewan and I wish we did. By mid August my evenings are getting shorter and its hard to get in enuff time after work to enjoy some of our nicest evenings.

Also i have a lot of dealings with out of province companies and everyone finds it confusing when 6 months there is an hours time difference and the other 6 months I have 2 hours difference.

Brian

Ya buncha whiners. I love it myself. I lose one hour of sleep one night in the spring. It takes all of one whole day to adjust to it, if that. And for that I get an extra hour of daylight at a usable time of day every single day for the next several months. That means more riding or wrenching time, or whatever else needs to be done. There's no need for broad daylight at 5 AM in the summer time. Then at the end of it all I get my hour of sleep back. This is a trade I gladly make. I had been itching for it ever since I was old enough to understand what it was. Indiana just adopted this in the past couple years. We had been behind for far too long. DST means that better weather is on the way. (Not today though. It's pouring rain here.)

Never bothers me, but I can never remember if it is one hour or two difference in Saskatchewan. I call there quite often, good thing the person I talk too is always there very early.

Brad

Hey Brad we are 2 hours apart now, i deal with ppl all the time in Ont and it drives me crazy too, and messes up my tv viewing schedule too, lol

Brian

Guest tx2sturgis
I like the way Arizona does it. They don't.

Well actually, that is only partially correct. The large Navajo reservation which is in Arizona DOES observe Daylight Savings time. So all the business, homes, and offices are on the same time zone as the Navajo reservations in New Mexico. Collectively it is referred to as the Navajo Nation and it is contained in 4 states.

Well actually, that is only partially correct. The large Navajo reservation which is in Arizona DOES observe Daylight Savings time. So all the business, homes, and offices are on the same time zone as the Navajo reservations in New Mexico. Collectively it is referred to as the Navajo Nation and it is contained in 4 states.

Is that the same group who charges us admission at the four corners monument which was placed there by the US Army core of engineers on our nickel?:mad: