I am very close to tire replacement. Currently the stock Bridgestones are on there. I ride 80 miles a day to work and home minimum. July I will be riding a 3000 mile round trip to Oklahoma.

I have been reading a bit on the tire front but am unsure which way to go. Back with Stock or move to Avon Venom. Any experience in this realm?

:255:

Edited by knifeeven

Go with the E3 dunlop with the 130 on the front. Get rid of the 150 on the front and make your bike handle allot better at slow speeds.

I did mine and I travel all over the USA every year and will not go back to the big front tire.

Just my thoughts

BIKENUT:thumbsup::thumbsup2:

Go with the E3 dunlop with the 130 on the front. Get rid of the 150 on the front and make your bike handle allot better at slow speeds.

I did mine and I travel all over the USA every year and will not go back to the big front tire.

Just my thoughts

BIKENUT:thumbsup::thumbsup2:

My experience as well. I'm sure the Venom's are good too, but I've had excellent service from the E3's and smaller front.

Talk about a can of worms! I tried going with the Dunlop Elite 3 after all of the feedback I recieved from the members here, but due to manufacturing problems I ended up going with the Avon Venoms and have been extremely happy with them. My friend has a Nomad and he installed the Elite 3 on his, he likes the tire but he did notice a little bit of a harder ride than what he had before. Could just be him though.

Dave:thumbsup:

Thank you all for your input. I am going to look at the commanders and make a decision from there. Again Thanks ! Freekin 10" of snow here last night and today. Good way to save the tread on the tires but I am ready for Spring. It has been a long winter in CT.

:snow2: